Did you see it?

Did you see this post?.. did you apply?

trucknetuk.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=41793

I think that works out to about £900 per week, at the current rates, give or take abit :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

Thoughts :question: :question: :question: :question: :wink:

so far there has been 265 views on it :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Was there any feedback then? Does anybody know if it was above board, or was it a funny little man by the ame of Patrick? :laughing:

Also, food for thought…have we come full circle??

We have Eastern European drivers driving brit trucks around the UK, and now we have brit drivers driving Eastern European trucks around Europe!! :exclamation:

the maoster:
Was there any feedback then? Does anybody know if it was above board, or was it a funny little man by the ame of Patrick? :laughing:

doesnt mention tipper work unless he has fingers in many pies :exclamation: :laughing: :laughing:

i pm`d the guy but i havnt heard anything back, i would happily do those urns and be away 3 weeks at a time for that money.

has anyone had anything back from him?

Ive had a go, just have to wait and see.

I sent a pm, very interesting, but is the money right ?.
Haven’t heard anything.

same here i have sent a pm but not heard anything but i also looked at his other posts seem as though he is looking for a job himself :confused: but i could be wrong :laughing:

Sounds like the blokes snowed under with pm’s and will probably not have enough room in his inbox for them all.

I saw this and pm’d him but no reply either.
I was interested because it said new drivers could apply. Having only passed my class 1 in august 2008 I didn’t hold up losts of hope with all the expirienced drivers out there but thought i’d give it a go wot av i got to loose.

andrew m:
I saw this and pm’d him but no reply either.
I was interested because it said new drivers could apply. Having only passed my class 1 in august 2008 I didn’t hold up losts of hope with all the expirienced drivers out there but thought i’d give it a go wot av i got to loose.

Ditto.

Also I fancy a break from this country. :smiley:

i pmd him like ten mins after he put it up.

has he been online

www.dragoman.uk Peter Mill is the same person advertising jobs for this lot a week ago, seems he has his fingers in a few pies, sounds a bloody good job for someone if its genuine.

If any body gets one please post and let us know.

yip applyed as well :sunglasses:

don’t know if it’s genuine but the ip address he posts from is registered to a council :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

i just went through my inbox, he sent me back a pm but he only left a website adrress and told to apply there, but where? sake man

Sent a PM yesterday, still waiting for a reply.

And yes the rate is right at the current exchange rate. euro - pound is almost 1 for 1 atm. i remember start of last year it was not far off 1 pound = 2 euros ish

Well, you`re to late now if you missed it!!..

Looks like he needed people who can spell and use correct grammar, and punctution (sic) !! :laughing:

So, for those of you who didnt make the grade…go and do one thousand lines saying “I MUST TRY HARDER”!!! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Oh, and you all need to improve your “basic use of language” :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Love it!!! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

bullitt:
Well, you`re to late now if you missed it!!..

Looks like he needed people who can spell and use correct grammar, and punctution (sic) !! :laughing:

So, for those of you who didnt make the grade…go and do one thousand lines saying “I MUST TRY HARDER”!!! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Oh, and you all need to improve your “basic use of language” :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Love it!!! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

i would say he needs to explain more to be honest, m punctuation and spelling was fine ia sked about the job and all i got was this

*Apply here www.dragoman.uk*

i asked about the job and got sfa
im sorry but thats no answering the questions.