Simplylgv.co.uk

Has anyone heard or had any dealings with this company? A mates son is thinking of giving them ago… Any info is welcome. Cheers

motorway-madness:
Has anyone heard or had any dealings with this company? A mates son is thinking of giving them ago… Any info is welcome. Cheers

A broker iirc.

You will often find it less stressful to go direct to a local lgv driving school.

There is a list on this forum under new drivers section but I cannot access the link as I am on my phone. (on a train before I get the professionalism lecture from others on here)

Rule 1 see the vehs and take an assesment speak with the trainers
Rules 2 see rule 1
Rule 3 don’t hand any money over until u have done rules 1 and 2

Please look into this properly its a lot of money to hand over look at list of recomended trainers on here first and go and see them in person

Good luck
Jen x

motorway-madness:

Hi MM,

Apart from completely agreeing with the posts so far, could I suggest that you refer your mate’s son to this topic? :
:arrow_right: viewtopic.php?f=46&t=44667&p=503949#p503949

:bulb: At least these providers have all been used by TN members who have left a recommendation. :wink: