LGV training, Bucks. [Split from HGV LGV TRAINING]

Hi there,

Ok, I’m back after a while, now I can have a job but I need to finish my licence, maybe you don’t remember, I was one who got scammed by advantage. Now I’m really in trouble as I don’t know who I can trust. I’m looking for a reliable training company in or around Milton Keynes, but which I have found on yell and in google doesn’t exist any more, not an lgv trainer or well seen broker. :frowning:
I have found lgvtrainersnorthampton and commercial transport training in leighton buzzard. I would appreciate any info or experience with them.
or… if you know a better one one in the area please let me know in priv.
Thanks
Thomas

Hi Thomas,

I’ve split your post from where you posted it and made it into a new topic so that it will be seen and answered by as many people as possible. :wink:

TN has a list of recommended LGV driving tuition providers here at this link:

:arrow_right: LGV TRAINING TIPS [Reworked 01/02/2022] (Read only) - #5 by rog - NEW AND WANNABE DRIVERS (INTERACTIVE) - Trucknet UK

Companies only make it onto this list once they have been recommended by a TN member who has received a good service at a fair price.

Just because a company isn’t listed, it doesn’t mean that they’re no good, because it might simply be that somebody trained with them, but didn’t leave a recommendation. There’s nothing sinister in that.

At least you’ve now got a starting point, but the advice is ALWAYS that you personally visit the company that you’re considering using. Actually, it makes sense to visit a few, then you can decide which one suits you best.

Good luck with your decision and training. :smiley:

If you have such a thing as Yellow pages then might be good to look in there instead of just being a keyboard warrior :bulb:

As Dave has said go visit a few companies in around your area speak to them in person, it is better then you can see

There are several companies that offer B&B some on here that may be an option

Or here

hgvlgvtraining.co.uk/forms.php

Sorry to hear you got scammed.

I nearly signed up for AdvantageHGV (don’t know if they’re the same as you mentioned) but THANKFULLY I came across this site and listened to the sound advice given to so many others looking for training.

I eventually - through the recommended training centres listed on this web site - decided on two that I was going to visit. I had made a list of five centres but felt pushed to book a date with two centres. The two I visited were very impressive (Head of the valley and Crosshands training) and I would have been happy to use either. I opted for the latter (Crosshands training) and got my pass first time on c+e. Obviously these places are too far for you to travel.

I’m not saying that those not listed on here are to be avoid or inferior. However, when your parting with a good wad of money for training you want to know that your training school is going to be as committed to the cause as you are.

I really hope you get your licence and good luck…

Lgv trainers Northampton come highly recommended

Noworries:
Lgv trainers Northampton come highly recommended

Yes they do indeed, cos they’re already on the TN list of recommended providers. :smiley:

I done mine with commercial transport training in leighton buzzard, no probs with them, the company i used to work for always used them. :smiley: