Sick leave update

Just been to the doctors to let him have a look at my elbow and shoulder. (Fell off trailer, broke elbow two weeks ago). He told me not to be suprised if I am not able to fully straighten out my arm ever again because of the type of break it was. :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

He also said it would probably take a good few months for it to stop doing all the cracking it’s doing and for all the pain to go away. Bit gutted at the thought of not having full movement in my arm. I can get it pretty close to being fully straight but not without a great deal of pain.

Gave me another sick line for an extra week at the end of my holidays next week if I need it but hopefully I will be able to go back to work by the end of next week. I can’t reallf afford to stay off on sick leave.

â– â– â– â– â–  huh. All because of a fall. You know what work will be getting told next time they send me to go do a hand ball job! :imp:

Make sure you get the insurance claim in for all the money you’re losing as well as the injury.

look at the bright side mate. If you can’t fully straighten your arm, you can’t reach so deep into your pockets lol.
I hope you get back in the saddle soon.

Mr B:
look at the bright side mate. If you can’t fully straighten your arm, you can’t reach so deep into your pockets lol.

typical joda driver :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :wink: :wink: :wink:

jessicas dad:

Mr B:

typical joda driver :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :wink: :wink: :wink:

What can i say.
Yorkshire born and bred.:slight_smile:

I dont want to depress you mate, but I’m 10 years down the line since i broke my elbow and it still gives me bother. I’ve never been able to straighten it and probably never will.
I was in plaster for a month and off work for 6 weeks, but it was at least 8 weeks before i felt confident about using my arm normally.
If at all possible try and get some physio , it might improve your arms mobility in the future .
Good luck with your claim mate ,and i hope things workout ok.

Definately agree with the physio! I do it every day and it has made a massive difference! :grimacing:

At least no one can force your arm up your back without you screaming your head off… :laughing: :laughing:

And if it still gives you bother…you can get one of those fang dangled steering wheel knobs…lol…