Should be banned

Saw this today, woman of about 90, completely oblivious to everything around her, did a 3 point turn on a dual cariaggeway, cos she had gone off by mistake.

Them was waiting behind her at same island, and noticed this taped to her steering wheel.

Think they might have been istructions on how to drive :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

Then carried on up the A34, and stopped half on central reservation and half in lane 2 :open_mouth: Caused chaos, should take another test at 70 :smiling_imp:

Can you put my mind at rest and tell me what that is sticking up in the 1st picture please. :open_mouth:

xjrv8:
Can you put my mind at rest and tell me what that is sticking up in the 1st picture please. :open_mouth:

Thats the top of his head !!

its a noddy mobile lol :laughing:

hes pulling a "mooney"i

If you were anywhere near Winchester I donโ€™t think you will find anybody under 75 living there anyway :laughing:

The old dears are just as bad as the young โ– โ– โ– โ– . Maybe a re-test is a bit much, but a check on driving competence would be a very good idea. Putting the minimum car driving age up to 21 would be good too.

paper is sat nav for grannies.

as for driving with old dears, try round here, the average driver is over 70 and dont they love their big cars and autoโ€™s,it aint called godโ€™s waiting room for nowt.

i know of one who still drives everyday,who is:

91,and still gets his licence renewed every year.