Short distance diary x2(pics)

another squitty day in paradise :unamused: 0630 start,the axor has broken itself over the weekend,so get this not so well loved albatross :unamused:

smells"funny",empty the door pockets n centre bins of crap,wipe my half o the screen,clean the mirrors n thatll do :blush: but at least the old legs have got room,so tune into the togmeister,n get those toes a tappin!

possible cause of niff is mould growin on damp cab lining…windows open,dont touch owt,n we should survive!

soon curse the late start for leeds as m62 crawls.the garic scanny causes much mirth tho,as the wheel wash its carryin spews dirty water out of drain hole when braking,all over car next to it :laughing:

theres blah blah blah emmision carbon go green blah blah blah.no plan b…well actually there is,dont send an artic round the country with a cple o plastic boxes on trlr(as informed by agy driver),send a van? :unamused: nice humpback trlr tho…not!

what in gods name managed to hit that sign?

whered that flyover come from?its a while since ive been into deepest darkest leeds…wish itd been a bit longer,so i could have actually used it :cry:

the twin towers of sheffield no more as i trundle down the m1.weve 5 factories peterlee,lincoln,leic,skem,and cov.cov is the furthest from leeds,so thats where im sent empty for load for warrington? :unamused: :blush:

onto leic forest where i again sit in shame with cab envy

with spaces always lackin on msa,glad to see the ticket man does it right for once! :laughing:

best way to move one o these! :wink:

into cov factory for a load back to warrington

for all you bus lovers.why these are in the yard ive no idea?
i hope youve been as bored with my day as i have! :laughing:

can we have a free magnifying glass with this post please

:cry: :cry: rog complained last time pics too big,ive done summat to p bucket n now they keep comin out small :imp:so ive just spent nuther 20 mins avin another go… :blush:

No pictures for me and i cant understand what your talkin about.

spot on now great pics

ellies dad:
i cant understand what your talkin about.

I speak with him on the phone, but ive not got a clue what hes on about here :unamused:
Maybe like my who gran has a special telephone voice, hes got himself something on the same lines when typing on the pc :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: or it could be code so the Crisp Gestapo cant crack the code of there drivers :laughing:

my shrt hnd is dwn wi d kidz!..also lazy typist! :blush: but nice to see a half welsh half scouser putting me right on my english grammar! :blush: :unamused: :unamused: :wink: “there drivers” …muppet!

Last time i was in that yard they were there too, must be 18 months ago now, i dont think they move much, if at all.

My guess would be festival buses ?