Boredom!!

On break parked up in Sheffield and so bored it’s unreal!

Where is everyone today and what you hauling?

Day off at home just hauled a cheese sandwich down my throat :smiley:

Unfortunately for me, I realised whilst on the m62 this morning that I had left my dinner in the fridge at home, one of those days… :unamused:

Delivering milk from Wrexham to Framptons Shelton mallet. Loads of food in cupboard lol.

I’m on a 30 at Oxford M40 services. Off upto Ardley quarry for some stone soon.

Taken a week off, did some much needed chores around the house, got on top of all my paperwork, now trying to decide whether to buy a new Ford Edge or a Peugeot Traveller?

Not going anywhere today as booked all of January off happy days lol :grimacing:

5 hour tip in Corby, will be sleeping or browsing incognito shortly.

Just completed my second day at school (DCPC) thankfully back to the freedom of the open road tomorrow. I confidently predict polite and courteous road users, no queues and helpful goods in staff.

It must be that way 'cos I’ve just watched 2 days of videos depicting that.

I was parked up in Sheffield as well around the time you were, near Magna science.

Then went off to Barnsley to collect a load for Derby, then return to Gloucester for a load tomorrow to Cardiff. Just moving scrap metal, nothing to exciting.

At Reims for the night, the usual tilt with 30t agg (polished stone). Swop trailers in the morning for return trip to Malaga with 28t of architectural stainless steel. Haulage yard is a 24/7 op with overnight parking, use of the canteen/shower and rest room with tv’s so not bad at all really…

A bit slow today but i did a delivery of a new CAT 352 from Kallhäll,north west of Stockholm to Arlanda AirPort.

Danne

Forklift trucks, batteries and more forklift trucks, had a change yesterday morning on the way to Bristol I had to drop off two transit vans, but I prefer forklift trucks… I got stuck in the vans as the doors wouldn’t open against the curtains :blush:

Drift:
Forklift trucks, batteries and more forklift trucks, had a change yesterday morning on the way to Bristol I had to drop off two transit vans, but I prefer forklift trucks… I got stuck in the vans as the doors wouldn’t open against the curtains :blush:

Too much Christmas pudding there me thinks :smiley:

mazzer:

Drift:

Too much Christmas pudding there me thinks :smiley:

:blush: big doors brov :laughing: :laughing: