Grim day today . .

Did Wigan - Stockton - Newcastle - Sunderland - Wigan.

Crash infront of me on A19 about 9.30 ish so managed a U-turn and back down to last junction and went long way round.
Pulling into Team Valley and saw a van shunt a mobile butty van.
Heading back, saw a Truck (Hanson) hit a car on M1 Leeds, heard on radio air ambulance was called.
Onto the M62, heard on radio M60 shut near M61/A580 due to car pile up, so diverted round south Manchester to M56 where it was down to 1 lane coz of an Iceland wagon blow-out.
Back onto M6 and traffic was horrendous (not sure why??) then back into Wigan where it was choc-a-block as Wigan Rugby are playing at home.
Scraped into the yard having driven 9hrs 58m.

But above all, I hope all involved in the accidents will be ok.

Dya really think youre in the right job redbob, looks like youre some kind of jinx… :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Dont mean it really we all have crap days like that, hope all involved are ok too. Hopefully the transport gods will look upon you next week with a clear run to whereever you go.

toowise:
Dya really think youre in the right job redbob, looks like youre some kind of jinx… :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Dont mean it really we all have crap days like that, hope all involved are ok too. Hopefully the transport gods will look upon you next week with a clear run to whereever you go.

It was just one of those days when it followed me round. :frowning: The NW motorways where generally horrendous yesterday - ah thank God it’s saturday . . .

C’mon Utd :sunglasses: