Shell Drivers Club..........

Does anyone use this reward card? If so do you get all the points?

I ask because I have had one for a couple of months now, and at first the points went on no bother. But over the last month nothing.

I phoned them and they said to send copies of the receipts to them and they would sort it out.

Just wondered if they put a stop on them due to the amount of fuel I use?

I don’t know the exact amount but there is a weekly points limit on the drivers club, the points don’t add up to anything spectacular either!

At first we used the card to fuel up the business vehicles, about £1500 a week, after the first quarter we got the voucher through the post and for about (£18,000 of fuel) we got £15 fuel voucher!!!

Needless to say we don’t use shell at all now!!!

Lucy.

I use it.
You’ll only get a maximum 125 points per transaction, but this will be doubled if you buy over 200 litres per month.
I don’t think the weekly limit applies anymore, or at least there’s no mention of it in the Terms and Conditions section.
You can select what type of reward vouchers you want on the website, but if you don’t make a choice, you’ll automatically receive fuel vouchers.
I have just received my Argos vouchers for the quarter ending March 08, so they’re not the swiftest in sending them out, but it all helps.

Better than nowt.

Better than nowt.

My thoughts too!

Thanks guys!!

Kate:
Better than nowt.

Pity Shell’s own drivers don’t think that way! :wink:

Shell Drivers Club…

Is that the one where you get to take days off work and earn far more than everyone else?

…but seriously.

Yes I am a member and they always put the points on no problem, however sometimes they are a little slow coming on. Just wait and they’ll appear!

Alex

Yes I use this card and it works fine, unlike Nectar at BP where some garages will swipe your card but don’t allocate points to bunker accounts.

As for the capped 125l per transaction, I fill up both tanks at the same time from two different pumps. They always apologise for having to process two receipts as they can’t combine the two.

No really, that’s OK I reply :wink: [/i]

I’m using mine to buy airmiles for our honeymoon next year. At this rate our honeymoon will be in Travelodge at Glasgow International :laughing:

I dont get points anymore as we only use Shell bunker or own depot fuel, if we use Shell in the UK, we have to have it written in triplicate.

But I have been to America 3 times with Airmiles when we only used EuroShell. I still have enough miles for a shorthaul to Europe.

use to use the card every day never had a problem, then we stopped using shell cards for fuel as they where charging more than the pump price!! but in 5 months got over 2000 air miles but they were very slow in transfereing the points over!!

i got over £100 in vouchers for argos for period end of jan till end of march.but dont get em ne more as changed firm :frowning: was lookin forward to my ps3

I get roughly £110 b+q vouchers every 3 months with some points carried over.