seen this one?

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/257467/worker_run_over_by_truck/

Thats one very lucky fella!

Must have been a faulty Hi-Viz. wouldn’t have happened otherwise. :wink: :smiley:

very lucky person, some one was watching over him,

Coffeeholic:
Must have been a faulty Hi-Viz. wouldn’t have happened otherwise. :wink: :smiley:

I was about to say the irony was he was the only one wearing hi-viz. I was waiting for one of the ones wandering about aimlessly to get flattened.

If the skelly had mudguards fitted though it would probably just have knocked him out of the way.

Do you think next time he’ll be careful on what side of the yellow line he was standing.

Besides, if it’s a vehicle movement area he should be extremely aware of where he is in relation to the vehicle and its acoutrements (er, the trailer! :smiley:) and himself.

Or did he think the driver could see everything?

I would take it that was in the states, I’ve not seen trailer like that before…

Oh well. poor bunny. Pain is a painful thing isn’t it!!! :unamused: :unamused:

Good to see everyone rushes around to check he’s OK.
Bloody hell, if the driver was anymore laid back about it he would fall over.
“Ahh, lets have a bimble round the back and see how that bloke is that i’ve just gone over the top off.”

Saratoga:
Do you think next time he’ll be careful on what side of the yellow line he was standing.

thats what i was thinking. the yellow line is there for a reason numb nuts!!

Saratoga:

Besides, if it’s a vehicle movement area he should be extremely aware of where he is in relation to the vehicle and its acoutrements (er, the trailer! :smiley:) and himself.

Or did he think the driver could see everything?

I would take it that was in the states, I’ve not seen trailer like that before…

Oh well. poor bunny. Pain is a painful thing isn’t it!!! :unamused: :unamused:

They are US container skellies Saratoga. The driver would have needed a good set of mirrors to see our friend behind him. Bet he wont do that again.

Calv