Thanks so called professional driver!

Whilst having my 45 min break at Leicester forest east northbound today at approx 11.00 am some muppet hit my trailer half way down on the off side and put three dents in the trailer just the right hight for the door hinges on the offending trailer, well thanks a lot I was on the bunk resting when I felt the jolt got off the bunk but the incompetent driver had made good his escape, if you are not able to reverse then feel free to knock on the door of the drivers and ask them to help you to reverse in or in your case get them to do it for you, as you are clearly not able, if I had hit someone’s trailer by mistake the least I would have done is made contact with the driver and apologised for the over site and exchanged insurance details, instead of making off from the scene of an accident coward !!! If you are on here and decide to grow a pair and own up then feel free to contact me or your local driving school who may put your right on your inability to reverse. There is no CCTV at L.F.E rant over thanks for listening.

B&D strikes again! :smiley:

I hope you started your 45 min break again, you professional driver you! :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: , joking aside it’s so annoying when they do one! :open_mouth: :unamused:

Of course that goes without saying !

Must have taken you a while to get off the bunk if you didn’t even get his reg.

I think it was a deep sleep,then it takes a few minutes to come round !

dkdavid1102:

That’s handy to know. Next time I ding your trailer, I’ll nick your wallet as well.
I’ll be long gone before you get your lazy ■■■ off the bunk. :smiley:

Yeah you must be pretty ■■■■■■ off, one of the down side of running your own truck i guess. How much is it going to cost you to get fixed?

dkdavid1102:
bunk resting :wink: :laughing: when I felt the jolt got off the bunk but the incompetent driver had made good his escape

so you was on the bunk, felt the cab rock but by the time you managed to scamble off the bunk, the truck had gone, he must of floored it leaving nothing but a tyre trail of fire. what took you so long to get out the cab/look out the window? guessing it takes a few mins to pull trousers up, fold over the page over in truckers wives magazine :exclamation: :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :sunglasses:

edit: just seen his reply :blush: :blush: :blush:

DieselDemon:

dkdavid1102:

That’s handy to know. Next time I ding your trailer, I’ll nick your wallet as well.
I’ll be long gone before you get your lazy ■■■ off the bunk. :smiley:

And his mirror glass and trailer lens amd fuel cap :smiley: