This is another fine mess

Seriously, What the f

How…the…hell…

Place your bets people, before someone mentions a agency driver[emoji14]

Foreign agency driver …

I think I would find it hard to get into that situation never mind get out of it :open_mouth:

Would love some ‘before’ information.

I’m trying to work it out (In many ways…)
The legs look like they have been wound down, so are they about to drop the trailer, or are they about to pick it up?
So many questions!

Could it possibly have jackknifed and slid to a stop like that?

dri-diddly-iver:
Would love some ‘before’ information.

Moron flukes HGV test. The end :smiley:

Agree with so many questions but if they were picking it up they have definitely got the trailer the wrong way :laughing: :laughing:

:blush: :blush: coat on and gone :wink:

Have no idea how he got himself in that position, pretty impressive, but think legs are down to move unit out of the way then another unit can pick trailer up from this side and clear road

Just a smidgen tight that loading bay,you get used to it lol

Agency foreigner attempts hand brake turn to avoid DVSA ahead.

No Hazart Light on
No HiViz
Oje Oje.

No motorway bridges available, and the poor un-toilet trained bag pooer needs a 45. Come on what else is he supposed to do?

Black ice, driver lost control and jackknifed?

The direction opposites I to be going need.Here around turnings will fine do. :smiling_imp: :laughing: :laughing:

Was that post actually said by Immigrant trying to be a ventriloquist ? :slight_smile:

raymundo:
Was that post actually said by Immigrant trying to be a ventriloquist ? :slight_smile:

10/10 :grimacing:

pepsifarr:
Have no idea how he got himself in that position, pretty impressive, but think legs are down to move unit out of the way then another unit can pick trailer up from this side and clear road

Possibly but they’ve now probably got to wait for someone to arrive with a gas axe to cut the left landing leg off because it’s wedged against the drive axle. :smiling_imp: :laughing:

Poor bugger, dont wish that sort of mishap on anyone, sure it could have been avoided but we all make poor decisions at times be it under pressure or if we just lose the plot for what ever reason.

How would they keep it from dropping on it’s nose then when they drag the unit out ?