Secrets Of the Pickpockets (TV)

Prob done somewhere.
I know this was shown 2013 at some point but I just cant get my head round the fact that almost every Dipper was from overseas.

Why the ■■ do they let em stay here after they’ve done time.

Send the Fkers back to their own country and stamp their passports with a sodding big stamp that says THIEF admittance to the UK Prohibited.

and if they get caught here again they get 5yrs hard labour cracking 1 ton rocks with a toffee hammer everyday then sent back again.

If you ever consider running for government, Ill vote for you in a heartbeat! Thats the style of leadership I could really relate to.

Jeremy Clarkson for PM.Not afraid to say it how it is.

nick2008:
Prob done somewhere.
I know this was shown 2013 at some point but I just cant get my head round the fact that almost every Dipper was from overseas.

Why the [zb] do they let em stay here after they’ve done time.

Send the Fkers back to their own country and stamp their passports with a sodding big stamp that says THIEF admittance to the UK Prohibited.

and if they get caught here again they get 5yrs hard labour cracking 1 ton rocks with a toffee hammer everyday then sent back again.

DITTO !!!

Totally Agree, now let the Racist Police come along & Slap Our Legs for voicing an opinion !

In the Middle East and Far East,thieves get their hand chopped off.Second time the other hand.
Diesel thieves are low life scum of the earth.Buy your own fuel.
Gangs stealing expensive cycle bikes.
At Shoreditch/Bow:,Drop outs stand in the street flogging stolen bikes.
All stolen.
£3500 bike for £100.Would you buy one.?

I completely agree, anyone not born in the UK found guilty of anything more than a petty crime, or perpetual petty crimes, should be extradited even if they have family here.

Unfortunately the do gooders will say if the criminals have family in this country the family can’t be broke up by extraditing the criminals, I would say …

Tacograph - I love the way you sign off. :smiley: :smiley:
And I agree. I’ve worked all over the world and we are weak with foreign offenders. Jail is heaven to most of them. At home they would likely be shot.
Jim

Jail is the key, 4 meals a day, nice and warm , clean clothes and the opportunity to learn even more dodges. I don’t know what the answer is but I would guarantee that the do-gooders would be up in arms at what I am thinking should happen to them.

toby1234abc:

:unamused:

ffs we have already a bell end for PM, now your putting up a total ■■■■■■■ idiot.

toby1234abc:

+10000000