Hatton Garden heist

Where’s Limeyphil?

Is it just me or does anyone else have a sneaking admiration for a bunch of well organised crooks who steal from other crooks and more importantly do not hurt anybody in the process?

Interestingly it can’t be called a robbery as nobody was threatened/hurt, it is in fact a burglary.

Yes

Think the movie rights just got sold today :stuck_out_tongue:

It’s got to be up there with The Great Train Robbery 1963, Brinks Mat 1983, Knightsbridge 1987, apparently they never found out exactly how much got nicked from Knightsbridge.

The Rozzers even had an alarm call & decided not to respond, probably used all their resources on an Artic making a wrong turn into a Nimby Weight Restriction.

youtube.com/watch?v=ASaYuDgDYSY

:smiling_imp: :smiley:

I was a bit miffed when I read that the value of the nicked gear had gone down from £200 million to just a mere £60,000,000 :frowning:

“Jobs” of this kind really make me smile. Fiscal equivalent of a perfect murder!
Much like the Knightsbridge job in '87, the “victims” won’t be rushing forwards to declare the extent of their losses, for obvious reasons.

What goes around… :sunglasses: :laughing:

Spot on ■■■■■■■. Imo the blaggers will be far less concerned with the police investigation than the other criminals investigating!

Have to agree fair play to them after all why put your money etc, in a safety deposit box instead of the bank what have you got to hide apart from the legit jewellers who had stuff in there, a good chance a lot of the stuff lifted was gained through ill gotten means or was being hid from the taxman