Sealane

Hi all

I have seen questions asked about Sealane but nothing really conclusive, especially when they seem to be advertising in the trucking mags all the time, so I made an enquiry, I was sent sent a subcontractrs pack which was sketchy at best as it only really told me I can expect to earn £1800 per week. Now I am going to play devils advocate here cuz I don’t quite have all the facts. Here is what I know you will earn on average £1800 per week but this is before fuel, there is no trailer hire cost which is reasonable, now the only thing stopping this from being either a good or bad contract is fuel, they bunker the fuel in belgium which I admit I have not been able to get a price on, now from recent findings I have secured a contract with a european company and they get you rediculously low diesel prices, so if sealane can do the same then it will be a good company to work for so do a little research but good luck getting them to phone you back cuz either they are really busy or really forgetful either way you will need to chase them up, which would worry me when it came to payment, but let me not influence you but guide you in to making an informed dicision of your own.

Best Regards to all of you

a friend of mine went on Sealane after the promise of European work and the cheaper diesel prices, after two weeks, he had never seen a ferry or the channel tunnel.

it would have been reasonable earnings if he had got the european fuel prices, but when he was just tramping up and down this country, it wasn’t brilliant

pm lord loopy he was on 4 them !

If and Was seem to be the words of the day

belgium 69.78ppl this week ex 22% vat

ALWAYS LOOKING FOR SUBBIES IN A MAGAZINE NEVER A GOOD SIGN, LEAVE IT IN THE YARD ITS CHEAPER.

JonnyRage:
Hi all

I have seen questions asked about Sealane but nothing really conclusive, especially when they seem to be advertising in the trucking mags all the time, so I made an enquiry, I was sent sent a subcontractrs pack which was sketchy at best as it only really told me I can expect to earn £1800 per week. Now I am going to play devils advocate here cuz I don’t quite have all the facts. Here is what I know you will earn on average £1800 per week but this is before fuel, there is no trailer hire cost which is reasonable, now the only thing stopping this from being either a good or bad contract is fuel, they bunker the fuel in belgium which I admit I have not been able to get a price on, now from recent findings I have secured a contract with a european company and they get you rediculously low diesel prices, so if sealane can do the same then it will be a good company to work for so do a little research but good luck getting them to phone you back cuz either they are really busy or really forgetful either way you will need to chase them up, which would worry me when it came to payment, but let me not influence you but guide you in to making an informed dicision of your own.

Best Regards to all of you