Scoff stop good food A38

hi all.trying to drum up a bit business for a friend of mine who runs a sit in lay by cafe 100 mtrs off the A38 . if you come off at the tamworth/alrewas jct (A513) heading towards tamworth she is 100 mtrs down on the right. there are two good size lay bys and 300 mtrs further down is a roundabout to turn round. opening hours are 7.30_2.00 mon to fri. i can guarantee good food good prices and good banter (she’s a dublin gal) her names sharon tell her berni sent you and you might get a free cuppa. thanks for reasding :slight_smile: p.s i hope the mod’s dont delete this as advertising as she has been serving drivers for 14 yrs and just needs a bit more custom otherwise we will lose another good eaterie .thank’s again…

hi lads sharon has said any trucknet member will get a free cuppa. go on give it a go… you know you want to. also when you have report back on here and let the rest know what you think. thank’s again :slight_smile:

This is the Irish lady is it, before the arbouretum roundabout.

I’ve been in a couple of times for a good hearty breakfast when I’m loading Barton quarries. :wink:

m.a.n rules:
p.s i hope the mod’s dont delete this as advertising as she has been serving drivers for 14 yrs and just needs a bit more custom otherwise we will lose another good eaterie .thank’s again…

I don’t see an advert, I see a recommendation by a satisfied customer :wink:

shortfatbaldbloke:
This is the Irish lady is it, before the arbouretum roundabout.

I’ve been in a couple of times for a good hearty breakfast when I’m loading Barton quarries. :wink:

thats the one mate, like i said she is struggling at the mo so reccomendations like yours will help.thanks…

:slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

is their any way this post can be locked for a short while for everybody’s benefit.thanks.

anybody been in yet. :slight_smile:

stop this spamming of this topic, if people want to comment they will they dont need prompting off you.

so sorry for trying to help a friend in need and pointing fellow driver’s in the direction of a good place to rest and eat. :imp:

m.a.n rules:
so sorry for trying to help a friend in need and pointing fellow driver’s in the direction of a good place to rest and eat. :imp:

its alright mate JD prob just woke up from his afternoon snooze and found himself in a corridoor… :wink: :wink: :laughing: :laughing:

m.a.n rules:
is their any way this post can be locked for a short while for everybody’s benefit.thanks.

WHY :open_mouth:

By locking a thread means noone can comment and if noone cn comment then the thread moves further down the list to read. leave it un locked and it moves up the list …

In saying that by bumping it it’ll get locked and it’ll soon disapear …

I cant get to the place as she’s shut before i start the shift …