Good Trucks stop

Hi,

I am not a driver but a Fleet Engineer, I will be coming out of Aylesbury at J9 M40 heading back home to Lancashire.

Were is there a good Truckstop a long the M40 for a good Breakfast?

Cheers Welly

Keep the toe in her and come off j12 m6 to either the new hollies or truckers rest. At least at that stage your clear of brum.

bigtruck:
Keep the toe in her and come off j12 m6 to either the new hollies or truckers rest. At least at that stage your clear of brum.

Was looking for some other place that the Hollies more sonthing closer when I get back on the M/Way coming out of Aylesbury.

Thanks Welly

Go to the cafe on gatehouse way prior to leaving it will be better than anything on route !

Not sure what hours they work at (think its roughly 8am to 8pm but no promises), but if you don’t mind a burger van then Banbury turn M40 has one of the best less than 500yds from the motorway, couple of Turkish fellers, at a guess but might be a thousand miles out, nice lads the pair of ‘em, and the food they do is bloody crackin’.

So off motorway at jct take Banbury exit, first roundabout left (by the hotel), mini roundabout left (by a handy fuel station)…there’s the burger van in front of you…its very popular with the local industrial estate…not a geat deal of parking for lorries and its a cul de sac so no point in every bugger and his dog trying to get in there in fleets of artics, as not a great deal of turning room …and we know rather too many of our brethren can’t reverse anyway… :smiling_imp:

I had a egg and bacon stick for about £3.00, must have been 3/4 rashers of good bacon and two eggs in it, french stick was slightly crisped on the griddle, delibloodylicious, you wouldn’t manage two of the buggers.