Highly reccomended

I had to do an unexpected night out on Thursday due to my finger getting trapped under a pallet attached to a fork truck (don’t ask)

I was on the A361 between Shepton Mallet and Frome and just outside of a place called Nunney I found a cafe and truck stop called Nunney Catch Cafe.

The food was really good both cost and taste and the best was £1 yes one pound to park overnight with showers and clean toilets even fuel as well.

It was quiet and they even have cctv covering the parking area, a good nights sleep and a good shower in the morning highly reccomend it if you are ever in the area.

Pity its up for sale :frowning:

Gurner:
Pity its up for sale :frowning:

Lets hope the owners carry on the good work. Never nighted out there, enjoyed the odd well earned breakfast with them though, and allways worth a stop if your that way. :wink:

it’s a nice place - been a occasional visitor for several years, even did a night out there myself earlier this year ( which happens almost as often as Kitkat goes on a motorway not called the M8 ) :laughing: :laughing:

I hope whoever buys it carries on to the same high standards

Id be surprised if whoever buys it carrys on as a cafe as i fuel up there most days and there are only ever about one or two trucks in there.

it’s only the cafe for sale isn’t it ■■

If the pumps stay what else can you do with it ■■

Denis F:
it’s a nice place - been a occasional visitor for several years, even did a night out there myself earlier this year ( which happens almost as often as Kitkat goes on a motorway not called the M8 ) :laughing: :laughing:

I hope whoever buys it carries on to the same high standards

Yeah very good Denis,another name in the black book under Robk’s :laughing: :laughing:

funnyfut:
I had to do an unexpected night out on Thursday due to my finger getting trapped under a pallet attached to a fork truck (don’t ask)

I was on the A361 between Shepton Mallet and Frome and just outside of a place called Nunney I found a cafe and truck stop called Nunney Catch Cafe.

The food was really good both cost and taste and the best was £1 yes one pound to park overnight with showers and clean toilets even fuel as well.

It was quiet and they even have cctv covering the parking area, a good nights sleep and a good shower in the morning highly reccomend it if you are ever in the area.

do you get a meal voucher for that pound :question:

I think my computer is playing up, it looked like Denis said he had done a night out. :wink: :smiley:

Yeah very good Denis,another name in the black book under Robk’s

Black book?

What? you fancy the two of them then? :laughing:

dennisw1:

Yeah very good Denis,another name in the black book under Robk’s

Black book?

What? you fancy the two of them then? :laughing:

Who does he fancy the most?

Coffeeholic:
I think my computer is playing up, it looked like Denis said he had done a night out. :wink: :smiley:

had a tough year - done THREE nights out already this year
:open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

Im more interested in the trapped finger and the pallet :stuck_out_tongue:

Tell us more

I was tipping at a village in Cornwall turned up and two young lads came out of the unit looked at my trailer (flat with sheets on) and said “your not in a hurry drive are you?” I had 29ton of computer flooring metal squares on so I asked why wrong question. :unamused:

It turns out that the smallest had just got his fork licence the day before and the other had no experience at all :open_mouth:

I knew I was not going to make my return load in time anyway so I said I would help once the sheets were off :unamused:

Nearly at the last pallet and he was getting quite confident and swung the fork into the pallet pushing it across the trailer hitting the pallet the other side where I was just getting down and pushed it onto my hand :confused:

I am sitting here with one of those finger stalls on it and it still smarts :cry:

What a plonker me that is

I hear you’re off to pastures new in the new year must be good work after everything you told before re-our conversation on M1