Scania Truck Table

Hi peeps, just wondering if anybody knew where best to try and pick up a table for the R Series? Ideally clear/see through/perspex and naturally for under 2p* :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: Its for the laptop so needs to be able to take a little bit of weight.

• Well perhaps not 2p but naturally cheaper the better

There was a guy doing them on fleabay a while back, now I have my new motor I could do with one!

whats the point of perspex? is that to keep vosa happy if so they would probably argue that it will reflect light back at you

why not get one of the Chris special tables…
cheap, and good…

I am not sure about the perspex either…

I saw a perspex one on eBay a while ago, but don’t think it was a uk seller,
basically the selling point was you are able to have more forward vision, it was priced at about £60-£70,
which was out of my price range, I did find a nice mdf one from a guy around about the midlands I think who sold them for most makes of truck, cost about £30, I painted mine matt black, it looks good but forward vision isn’t all that if I’m honest, I only drive a p series so anything taller I would imagine would make vision worse.

[quote="scania rob"I did find a nice mdf one from a guy around about the midlands I think who sold them for most makes of truck, cost about £30, I painted mine matt black, it looks good but forward vision isn’t all that if I’m honest, I only drive a p series so anything taller I would imagine would make vision worse.[/quote]
that is Chris :smiley:

there is a bloke off here that makes them he also make some real cracking pens one off collectors items and am not on a wind up ill try find his user name