scania dashboard table

please has anyone got the above for sale or were i could get one thanks :sunglasses:

what series scania is it polo? i know where there is one for a 4 series scania.

always some for sale on eBay.
I got mine off there. full size drivers and passengers side. good quality too. A man from Germany sells them on there. 45 Quid i got mine for.

CDC sell them but they are about £80 better to look on ebay.

stevo 4 series would be fine

CDC in Colsterworth truckstop had 1 or 2 for sale last week in the shop behind the diesel pumps.

Not sure if I am allowed to post this, but here’s a link for a place that makes all sorts.

hgvtrucktables.co.uk/

I could do with a decent centre console box for my Merc 1823 but have no idea how to make one myself.

Any ideas peepsâ– â– ?

thanks for all your replys :stuck_out_tongue:

I know this thread is a bit old but this site offers what you’re looking for

hgv-trucktables.co.uk

I thought it was the same one as mentioned before but when I tried the other it didn’t have any info

I think they’re gonna do Merc tables soon too

Hope it helps :slight_smile:

The site name has changed since my post.

Just reading that though, doesnt MDF swell if it gets wet?

Darby Flyer:
The site name has changed since my post.

Just reading that though, doesnt MDF swell if it gets wet?

I f you buy one, just make sure you keep your windows closed!

hi l got a full set for the 4 series foe £50 fromwww,hgv-trucktables.co.uklast week got them with in 4 day very happy with them chris

getting the dimensions would be good i could knock 1 up save 50 quid

i have been a woodworker all my life and would not recommend mdf as when it gets wet (which it will) its will swell and just break up.
i have made these tables for my mates who drive volvo 460 fh,s but i only use mdf thats laminated on both sides incl the edges.
they are the same as you see in the truck stops £90 but half the price. i made 28 in total for the guys at jdf logistics in barnsley.
i also supply the none slip mat and the velcro to secure to the dash too. if anyone is thinking of making their own, be carefull as mdf dust is a killer without a dust mask &proper dust extraction which i have in my workshop.

greggy:
i have been a woodworker all my life and would not recommend mdf as when it gets wet (which it will) its will swell and just break up.
i have made these tables for my mates who drive volvo 460 fh,s but i only use mdf thats laminated on both sides incl the edges.
they are the same as you see in the truck stops £90 but half the price. i made 28 in total for the guys at jdf logistics in barnsley.
i also supply the none slip mat and the velcro to secure to the dash too. if anyone is thinking of making their own, be carefull as mdf dust is a killer without a dust mask &proper dust extraction which i have in my workshop.

uhave pm :wink:

Couldn’t you just stain/paint it and then put a clear coat of some sort of sealer on after?

where would you go to get a walnut effect one for a r series scania?

dingocatcher:
where would you go to get a walnut effect one for a r series scania?

Transmark France… i know that really most probably help but thats the only place i know… Maybe you know a driver who goes there allot?

Meer truckstop has a massive range for all trucks, but they’re not cheap