Saying first hello

Well ive took the plunge passed the theory test and have just booked the assesment drive with Wallace at Wembey for this weekend cant wait to get started but am a little nervous as well .
This website has been a godsend i was on the verge of booking with Clearstone (anyone heard of them lol) till i dicovered this site phewwwwww anyway many thanks to everyone for the great website will let you all know how i get on

Andy

Welcome Andy! Like yourself, I have just passed theory, had my assessment drive, loved every minute, start training this week. Guess we may well be doing test around same time, I will watch your progress with interest!! :smiley: :smiley:

All the best

Steve

Good luck with it - keep us posted… …

G

Best of luck andy, keep us posted on your progress.I start my cat c training on wednesday with my test the following tuesday . just wish i’d found this site before booking :blush:

Best of luck you two and welcome to Trucknet! Use your ears and listen to your instructor.Use your eyes to see whats going on around you. You only need your mouth to ask questions! And use your commonsense. Keep us posted… :wink:

Welcome to TruckNet UK Andy
and well done on passing the
theory test. Also good luck with
the rest of your training and tests :smiley:

WELCOME to TRUCKNET and all the best with the lessons and with the test

Welcome to TruckNet UK and all the best andyrj! Keep us posted! :slight_smile:

Karl :smiley: