Hi Everyone

Hi All,

Just thought i had better introduce myself as i have been browsing through these forums a while now. Anyway its Dave and i just wanted to let you know i passed my Cat C today for the first time at Kirby test centre near LIverpool. I would just like to say these forums have helped a great deal as regards as what things to watch out for on my training and my test. I have done my training thru Clearstone which i know some might think thats good or bad but for me i have no complaints.

I am now going to sort out my training for my C+E and this time i hope to leave a little diary of what goes on. But for now im hopefully on my way to being a truckie, and with these forums its a good start to find out about anything im not sure of. Thanks

Im off to Celebrate now!!! :smiley: :smiley:

Dave

WooHoo!

Well done and welcome to TruckNet.

Paul

Hello

Congratulations on the pass :smiley:

Hi cyborg!

Great feelin aint it? :smiley: Well done! :sunglasses:

Well done cyborg! :wink: :laughing: :laughing:
Welcome to trucknet and thank you for saying hello. It’s a great feeling isn’t it :stuck_out_tongue:
I am glad you are enjoying the forums and I look forward to your input in the future, enjoy that celebration you deserve it. :grimacing:

Welcome to Trucknet Cyborg, well done on the C pass and good luck with C+E.

Have fun :laughing:

Well done cyborg!!! Nice one!!! :smiley: :smiley: :laughing:

Welcome to trucknet :wink: :smiley:

Congrats, well done and welcome!! :sunglasses:

First time ! Good going Dave and welcome to Truck net .

Thanks for all your kind comments, and to say its the best feeling is an understatement, nothing beats it, probably except winning big on lottery. Just cant wait to pass my C+E :smiley:

cyborg:
, probably except winning big on lottery.

only cos you can then afford to go out and buy your very own truck! or is that just me? :confused: :laughing:

Welcome to TruckNet UK Cyborg and
congratulations on the pass. Good luck
with C+E :smiley: .

scanny77:

cyborg:
, probably except winning big on lottery.

only cos you can then afford to go out and buy your very own truck! or is that just me? :confused: :laughing:

If I had a big win on the lottery I’d SELL mine :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: