SAT-NAV WITH FULL EUROPEAN

Hi people,

Have posted this on main forum, not sure how to link it?

I am looking for a new Sat-Nav to assist me in my “New” job, I need it to cover Greece Turkey and all the eastern european countries…
Can anyone advise me on what you use, if you have full euro mapping, updates, accuracy etc.

I am thinking that the new Garmin is quite a good buy at less than £200 and full euro mapping incl the countries I mentioned?
I am not new to european by any means but been out of it for about 5 years. Used to do it all with PAPERBACKS!!! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: But times change and gonna invest…

Any help appreciated thanks.

I have a Mio C520 (i think :blush: ) covers all that you need its over 3 years old and the latest version is a C720 or C750 with a bigger screen. never had any problems with it and you can go on their website and download extra countries if you need them.
if you notice on the side of waberers and some other large euro fleets they have an advert for Mio satnavs, they are made in belgium.

clarky clarky… as u know me i go everywhere… i use a tom tom go 750 live and have never had a problem with it… i use it in turkey and in russian regulary and have had no problems with it and has all the streets etc… also has the live google on it so u can search where your goin… very very good in my opinion

TomTom XXL with full euro maps, no probs with it anywhere :slight_smile:

if you have a tomtom with an SD card slot. then ring satnav man in sheffield.£40 for everything, including truck dimensions etc.

limeyphil:
if you have a tomtom with an SD card slot. then ring satnav man in sheffield.£40 for everything, including truck dimensions etc.

Or Google Navitotal or gpsunderground and do it yourself for free :wink:

britladinspain:
TomTom XXL with full euro maps, no probs with it anywhere :slight_smile:

^
same here - no problem at Poland include many of tiny villages

I use a Tomtom with truck maps and navcore, used it in Bulgaria last year and it was superb, use it in my truck all the time and it’s excellent, none are perfect but it’s damned good.

I’d recommend a tomtom 520, 530 or 540 with the truck maps and navcore :sunglasses:

Clarky:
Hi people,

Have posted this on main forum, not sure how to link it?

I am looking for a new Sat-Nav to assist me in my “New” job, I need it to cover Greece Turkey and all the eastern european countries…
Can anyone advise me on what you use, if you have full euro mapping, updates, accuracy etc.

I am thinking that the new Garmin is quite a good buy at less than £200 and full euro mapping incl the countries I mentioned?
I am not new to european by any means but been out of it for about 5 years. Used to do it all with PAPERBACKS!!! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: But times change and gonna invest…

Any help appreciated thanks.

argos £60.00 with chargers europen ireland coverage just brought one were 80 quid offer end sunday

Garmin 1490T Full Euro spec, bluetooth 5 " screen. Perfect. £149 off Amazon.