SAT NAV HELP

Hi Its my first post so please bare with me. Im looking for a sat nav with full europe. I have been looking at the TOMTOM GO 750 LIVE EUROPE 45 (you can get a good second hand one for under £100 ex -bay). My first question is can I up date this unit to tomtom truck ? Second whats the best way of doing it ? If this is not possible any help you can give me will be very welcome. 1st its got to be full europe, 2nd truck sat nav (if possible), 3rd not to expensive. For the last 36 years I have only used maps and AtoZs (apart from sat navs thats been left in trucks [mostly tomtom]). At the moment Im driving losts of different trucks and sometimes have to travel light. Please dont hit me with too much techno info as Im in my late fifties. ALL HELP WELCOME…

My TOM TOM START 20 has FULL European maps. £109 from Halfords. Not a truck one, but can’t see why you wouldn’t buy! :wink:

Thanks Bigvern yours is the only reply I got just got a tomtom go 720 plus truck 45 SD card (genuine card not a pirate) ex -bay works well cost £85.00