Sagenhaft

is a Germanword i don’t know a translation.
:question: :question: :question: :question: :question: :question: :question: :question: :question: :question: :question: :question:
:bulb: New LAW :exclamation:
just read the “METRO” in London page 9
By Suzy Austin
CARELESS DRIVERS MAY FACE 5 YRS BEHIND BARS
Motorists who cause death by careless driving could face up to fife Years in jail under tough new driving laws unveiled yesterday.
The move will also see a new offence of driving while unlicensed,disqualified or uninsured,carrying a penalty of up to two Years imprisonment.
at present,drivers who cause fatal crashes can either be charged with causing death by dangerous driving-or the much lesser offence of driving without due care and attention.
Criminal justice minister Fiona Mactaggart said,the Gouverment is proposing these new offences with tough penalties to deal with bad driving.
:exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation:
Now tell my who of the gouverment,Industry or Banks are interested in delivering in Time?
if someone makes a stupid mistake which cost his Life and a officer or widness means you did careless you may go off Road for a couple of month or Years.
Each Pilot who flies a jumbo may get £20000.-/Month,and has enough on side if he losses his Licence by Illnes or doing a misstake.
Lorrydriver?
:laughing: I just have to laugh.
same costs-ok,licence is some cheaper,
but savings for emergency :question:
how?
how much?

It’s all media hype and will never happen. Worst you’ll get is a £400 fine and 6 points unless you’re a repeat offender. If it’s your first offence, £70 fine and 3 points :unamused: .

Don’t believe stuff you read in paper’s Fred :unamused: .

metro is a free paper.
i was the meaning that this is a puplication of a Law as it is in Austria handled

fred Kanka:
is a Germanword i don’t know a translation.

According to a web search:

“Fabulous”, “Legendary”, “Mythical” or “Smashing”.

I’m guessing you meant “Fabulous” - i.e. an expression of joy or satisfaction.

Fred

There isnt a direct translation of “Sagenhaft” into english

Geoff

gbtransp:
Fred

Geoff

i know
“Sagen” means speaking,more telling i would say.
Sagenhaft?=somethings special i have to tell

gbtransp:
Fred

Geoff

#incredible# i found with
www.freetranslation.com