S & K Haulage in Barry

Is there anyone on here who works for them.
I am after info on them i have done a search and there is a bit of info on here but its old

I need to here from drivers that work there at the present not 2 or 3 years ago

PM me if you want to

regards cv

the sarge is your man :wink:

andi_cardiff:
the sarge is your man :wink:

Thanks andi_cardiff

Whats occuring ,then?

harry:
Whats occuring ,then?

I have a interveiw with them

cv68:

harry:
Whats occuring ,then?

I spelt occurring wrong & you spelt interview wrong. Such short sentences & so much to go wrong.Xmas -Bob Rydon- Rob Brydon madness!!next you’ll be telling me you live next door to Jehovah’s Witnesses??

cv68:

harry:
Whats occuring ,then?

Good luck! You after the euro work or uk stuff? They seem to be using alot more up to date gear lately.

andi_cardiff:

cv68:

harry:
Whats occuring ,then?

Good luck! You after the euro work or uk stuff? They seem to be using alot more up to date gear lately.

Euro work northern europe 1 week away at a time hopefully,
Thanks andi

andi_cardiff wrote:

cv68 wrote:

harry wrote:Whats occuring ,then?

Euro work northern europe 1 week away at a time hopefully,
Thanks andi

Yeah dream on, at least 1 month away, Donnelly & Kidby will adjust your bonus to suit them and before anybody says anything i’m EX skint and knackered and am in regular contact with current drivers, if you want a week parked in Milan and not earning go for it

Gunner Til I Die:
Yeah dream on, at least 1 month away, Donnelly & Kidby will adjust your bonus to suit them and before anybody says anything i’m EX skint and knackered and am in regular contact with current drivers, if you want a week parked in Milan and not earning go for it

and if your interview is with Andy Chucas, take everything he tells you with a big pinch of salt. he’ll promise you the world until he needs someone to drop in it and the newer the fool the better he looks in kidby’s eyes.
easy job but the moneys not fathomable as the bonus changes frequently.

pm sent

harry:

cv68:

harry:
Whats occuring ,then?

I spelt occurring wrong & you spelt interview wrong. Such short sentences & so much to go wrong.Xmas -Bob Rydon- Rob Brydon madness!!next you’ll be telling me you live next door to Jehovah’s Witnesses??

If it was Gavin and Stacey you were trying impersonate then it should have been “oh, whats occuring?” :wink: :laughing: :laughing:

No word of a lie - it’s cracking in Barry :slight_smile:

The Sarge:

Tidy!

andi_cardiff:

The Sarge:

Tidy!

Oh, whats occuring?
Sounds lush it does :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Any new views on s&k haulage as there looking for drivers what’s the pay n stuff like

jase12377:
what’s the pay n stuff like

Complex apparently, try sending a pm to The Sarge.

jase12377:
Any new views on s&k haulage as there looking for drivers what’s the pay n stuff like

Kin ell,not again.