S&K Transport

Hi all new here,

Been through searchs cant see any recent posts.

Anyone on here work for them ? Whats the money like on Benelux run, is that just a couple of runs from Wales to Benelux ? Whats the equipment like ? Any info at all would be great.

01446 422100. HTH :slight_smile:

and he works for em :wink:

After a drivers view of the company, seen all the negative stuff on here was going to overlook that and going to make my own mind up, before i was going to ring thought some input from a driver who worked there would also help, but hey ho :laughing:

The Sarge has worked for them , IIRC, for quite some time. Speaks volumes to me

Andy69:
After a drivers view of the company, seen all the negative stuff on here was going to overlook that and going to make my own mind up, before i was going to ring thought some input from a driver who worked there would also help, but hey ho :laughing:

So the neg stuff is written by drivers that have had dealings with them your going to overlook (your words) your wanting to make up your own mind and in the next breath ( your after input from a driver that works / word for themâ– â– ?
So in short your asking but gonna make your own mind up by ignoring…

Yeah makes sense… Just make the call fella. Its like buying a pair of pants "one size don’t suit all. "

make the call, its not for everyone, but it might give you a look at euro driving in the summer, just listen carefully to what is said, and believe half, and that applies to all jobs not just s&k.

Thought its SK Hualage,mind you . . . probably logistics.

Perhaps the local term for the company " Skint and Knackered " might just give you a clue as to what quite a few people think of them

wyefielder:
Perhaps the local term for the company " Skint and Knackered " might just give you a clue as to what quite a few people think of them

that name goes back years and years and has just stuck.
As I understand it they are just like any other firm living day to day, you’ll either love it or not you’ll be tested mentally that’s for sure.
only one person can tell you if its the job for you