RW SIMPSON

anyone know what there like to work for money etc cheers.

lgamston:
anyone know what there like to work for money etc cheers.

They used to do a lot of market work but that was three years ago.Don’t know anything else about them at all.Tackle looked ok .
Not much help,sorry.

they are one of the firms the same as longs of leeds that just keep their heads down and get on with the job instead of trying to get in every magazine.

proberly a good well run firm.

jessicas dad:
they are one of the firms the same as longs of leeds that just keep their heads down and get on with the job instead of trying to get in every magazine.

proberly a good well run firm.

Slightly off thread, but, Mr. Simpson seems a good guy to me.

One of mine, [in the distant past], hit the bridge near their yard / HQ, nothing too drastic, the trailer was empty :unamused:

RWS was following him in his Range Rover , without any prompting, he told the driver to carry on before anybody reported / spotted it, and told the driver to follow him to his yard, where he got the driver to reverse into a static / old trailer to straighten it out :open_mouth:

The resulting repair was so good, that when the rental trailer went back, T.I.P. did`nt spot anything different :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Top Banana IMHO :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

My mate Phil drives RW51MPS - their metallic blue flagship FH decked out in ‘The Simpsons’ livery at Ramsey Mereside depot.

From what he tells me, you earn your money, but as long as you don’t mind a bit of graft, it is well paid.

Seems the majority of their work is overnight. The trampers mostly run at night and sleep during the day.

If I needed a job they would be on my shortlist.