RFW HUNT

Evening chaps has any one any imfo re working with the above company usual stuff please thanks

You see a lot of his on ferry trailers from the ports, how on earth he makes that pay with the decent wagons they run is anyone’s guess unless he’s in on spot hire.

I’ve known Ronnie (RFW) for a lot of years, he is a bit cute around a pound note, so those lorries will be earning decent money.

newmercman:
I’ve known Ronnie (RFW) for a lot of years, he is a bit cute around a pound note, so those lorries will be earning decent money.

so decent fella to work for ?

I think it must be if you ring them its poor money but if they ring you then jobs a good un.

I know him and a couple of his drivers.
On traction out of the docks and boxes too.
Decent motors usual thing with that work though you will be doing max hours with the waiting round etc.

He loads the trailers with other peoples gear once tipped :wink:

bjd:

newmercman:

so decent fella to work for ?

He’s a decent bloke, used to be a face on the Italian job, that’s all I know really as I’ve never worked for him.

I worked for a mate of his in the late 80s and he was a complete ■■■■■ probably still is :laughing:

thanks for all the help chaps

Ha, fair play to him!!!