Running spuds.

Inselaffe:

Judging by some the parcels I receive that’s how our Post Office empty their trucks. :unamused:

TerryDactyl.:

Inselaffe:

Judging by some the parcels I receive that’s how our Post Office empty their trucks. :unamused:

Nice one :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Not spuds I know but I was once told there was a firm in Hull Docks, that used to tip grain from bulkers like that years ago If it’s true or not I don’t know.

Not just the germans

altitude:
Not spuds I know but I was once told there was a firm in Hull Docks, that used to tip grain from bulkers like that years ago If it’s true or not I don’t know.

Cargills Humberside Grain Terminal on King George Dock used the hydraulic ramps. They probably still do.

Wheel Nut:
Cargills Humberside Grain Terminal on King George Dock used the hydraulic ramps. They probably still do.

I’ve been going in there with grain for a few years now and there’s no sign of anything like that that I have seen. The main Cargill/Frontier terminal there you tip through a grid on the floor. It’s a nice fast tip, you just open the back door and lift the body straight up and it takes the grain away as fast as it comes out.

Paul

Wheel Nut:

altitude:

no health and safety killed that rare sight a few years ago

you had to make sure youd finished your coffee before it was your turn

wouldve been funny to have a passenger hidden on the bunk :laughing: