Butter Group International Transport

Any-one know anything / got any experience ( not mmtm :lol: ) of Butter International transport ( the bulk spud ) hauliers based nr Peterboro’ :?:

The Rustler:
Any-one know anything / got any experience ( not mmtm :lol: ) of Butter International transport ( the bulk spud ) hauliers based nr Peterboro’ :?:

see a lot of there polish and dutch trucks around in France, belguim

I cant believe its not flora :smiley:

I know a few lads on there & say good job with average money , I personally know the pair that run the uk side & wouldn’t trust either of them as far as I could kick them make of that what you like !

They have links to a former South Lincolnshire based potato haulier if it’s the ones from Whittlesey. Draw your own conclusions.

That’s right erfmarc he worked for his brother & ■■■■■■ his business up after his own business went up the ■■■■■■■ whilst setting up with Butter to take the work on.

A close relative worked for the ‘other’ South Lincolnshire potato shifters. Run by a nice bloke and funnily enough still in business with a decent reputation.

Good to see such a quick reply. Glad to see it’s not just me and my family that don’t rate them. Unsheeted load of beet above trailer height, beet hit my Dads car. One of the brothers was driving(whose name may begin with K)and tried to deny it all. Shame my old man was driving beet lorries before he was born! Got the money eventually.

I worked for the south lincs spud haulier with red & white volvos when the owners brother was in office trying to run it,as you said owner & his wife( who drove in the early days)were very nice people to work for until that idiot started running it.

Haha. It’s safe to say KA has upset a few people in his time.

Relative worked for the Colsterworth bunch. Well known for the sunroofs wired up to speed limiters apparently. Hence why I can’t identify him!

Anyway good luck to the OP if he’s still interested in the job!!!