Rude twat

Parked up at donnington services last night about 11. Just getting off to sleep when some ■■■■ parks up next to me with a running fridge!
Wouldn’t have minded so much if there wasn’t loads of space away from me.
Why disturb someone who’s obviously asleep FFS?

noisy things,

clearly wasnt thinking of the adults and children

BOO HOO U WHINGING GIT nxt time you buy a ice cream or ready meal remmember how it got there YOU COULD OF MOVED :smiling_imp:

topmixer11:
BOO HOO U WHINGING GIT nxt time you buy a ice cream or ready meal remmember how it got there YOU COULD OF MOVED :smiling_imp:

Didn’t the fridge driver see the curtains pulled? Personnaly if my fridge is running I’ll stay away from trucks with curtains drawn, IF I CAN. If not I try to park at the rear of trailers or a lay by for a 45.

Wiretwister:

topmixer11:

Didn’t the fridge driver see the curtains pulled? Personnaly if my fridge is running I’ll stay away from trucks with curtains drawn, IF I CAN. If not I try to park at the rear of trailers or a lay by for a 45.

You see mr wire, that is common courtesy what many of the coming posters won’t no nothing about, they will start the usual banging the drum with " if I catch anyone turning off my fridge… " or as above about bloody ice cream.

To me it seems simple, if drivers are asleep then park well away if possible to let them have a good sleep, if it’s not possible then fair enough.

mrx:
Parked up at donnington services last night about 11. Just getting off to sleep when some [zb] parks up next to me with a running fridge!
Wouldn’t have minded so much if there wasn’t loads of space away from me.
Why disturb someone who’s obviously asleep FFS?

Revenge maybe. :bulb: My sleeps often disturbed, usually by folk leaving there engine running. :angry:

Might sound odd, but I get a better nights sleep with my fridge running. You get used to the sound quickly and it drowns out all the other sounds of air brakes, engines starting, people talking and traffic passing.

Some truck stops don’t allow fridges to run between 9PM and 6AM and they’re cheaper than a MSA.

I never park near non-fridges with mine running unless I have to for a 45 in which case I turn it off for the 45.

On the flip side, what about all the noise when a fridge driver is parked up trying to sleep during the day (majority of non supermarket fridges run at night).

Fridges don’t bother me, it’s when foreign drivers park beside and gather around shouting.
Also van drivers who park across a site entrance just as I’m about to leave saying “only going to be a minute”…

YAWN. :unamused:

Maybe wherever he’d parked he’d have been next to someone without a fridge. Just a thought.

8wheels:
Maybe wherever he’d parked he’d have been next to someone without a fridge. Just a thought.

This is often the case. Many a time I’ve pulled into a near empty truck park only to be presented with a truck parked in each corner meaning I’ll have to park near one of them. Now if you peasants with your crap trailers parked together the elite of the trucking industry may be able to park away from you. Believe me I like many fridge drivers don’t want to be seen dead next to you chaps with your scabby trailers if we can help it.

Remember without us you’d all be dead.

#ONWARD>>>

switchlogic:

8wheels:

This is often the case. Many a time I’ve pulled into a near empty truck park only to be presented with a truck parked in each corner meaning I’ll have to park near one of them. Now if you peasants with your crap trailers parked together the elite of the trucking industry may be able to park away from you. Believe me I like many fridge drivers don’t want to be seen dead next to you chaps with your scabby trailers if we can help it.

#ONWARD>>>

:laughing: :laughing:

switchlogic:

8wheels:

#ONWARD>>>

spot on we are the elite thats why we carry the cream im going too crank mine up tonite :stuck_out_tongue: :imp: :smiling_imp: :sunglasses: :unamused: :wink: :slight_smile: :smiley:

topmixer11:

switchlogic:

8wheels:

#ONWARD>>>

spot on we are the elite thats why we carry the cream im going too crank mine up tonite :stuck_out_tongue: :imp: :smiling_imp: :sunglasses: :unamused: :wink: :slight_smile: :smiley:

Yeah even if It’s empty keep it running.

I look to see how angry the bloke next to me looks, if he looks like he’s prone to bursting blood vessels I crank the old fridge up regardless.

switchlogic:
I look to see how angry the bloke next to me looks, if he looks like he’s prone to bursting blood vessels I crank the old fridge up regardless.

I find someone using a handsfree on full volume whilst parked up more annoying than a fridge. Why does everyone else have to hear their wife going on about whatever?

Funny any time i have a tanker full of salmon waste i always have a BIG space all around me , well except for the seagulls :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

topmixer11:
[

spot on we cream im going too crank mine up tonite :stuck_out_tongue: :imp: :smiling_imp: :sunglasses: :unamused: :wink: :slight_smile: :smiley:

What you do behind your closed curtains is up to you , we wont ask :laughing: :laughing:

:smiling_imp:

trux:

topmixer11:
[

spot on we cream im going too crank mine up tonite :stuck_out_tongue: :imp: :smiling_imp: :sunglasses: :unamused: :wink: :slight_smile: :smiley:

What you do behind your closed curtains is up to you , we wont ask :laughing: :laughing:

definitely sounds like a ■■■■■■,cream,crank,up,dogger?