Rude twat

There will always be arrogant, thick, inconsiderate, dregs of the gene pool, gob ■■■■■ douche bags who don’t give a chuff about anyone but themselves, this is a fact of life.

Like you say, it would have been fair enough if there wasn’t space away from you. Ive tramped with fridges, it really isn’t that hard to be considerate with a bit of thought.

Silver_Surfer:
There will always be arrogant, thick, inconsiderate, dregs of the gene pool, gob [zb] douche bags who don’t give a chuff about anyone but themselves, this is a fact of life.

Like you say, it would have been fair enough if there wasn’t space away from you. Ive tramped with fridges, it really isn’t that hard to be considerate with a bit of thought.

I couldn’t have put it better myself! (and you beat me to it! :wink: )

After well over 20 years in this industry, some things will never change as far as I’m concerned. There are some really decent, good mannered, civilised drivers around, but, there are loads of real morons, who through their stupidity, arrogance and deliberate inconsideration, will just continue to behave the way they do. And I’m not just talking about fridge drivers! There’s a lot of decent fridge drivers.

Thank god I stopped tramping a long time ago.

Silver_Surfer:
There will always be arrogant, thick, inconsiderate, dregs of the gene pool, gob [zb] douche bags who don’t give a chuff about anyone but themselves, this is a fact of life.

Like you say, it would have been fair enough if there wasn’t space away from you. Ive tramped with fridges, it really isn’t that hard to be considerate with a bit of thought.[/quoteYAWN YAWN YAWN YAWN YAWN ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

topmixer11:

Silver_Surfer:

[/quoteYAWN YAWN YAWN YAWN YAWN ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

your that useless you cant even quote right :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

When on long haul in canada i found some of the turban wearing drivers had a habit of parking bothsides off you then unhooking and then fn off to park the units else where leaving the fridge running full chat.
:imp: :smiling_imp: more than once i got up and drove out and parked on a street just to get sleep./

switching someones fridge off just cos you want to sleep is just plain wrong.

(change the temp if you can, -25 to -3 usually does the trick) :sunglasses:

mrx:
Parked up at donnington services last night about 11. Just getting off to sleep when some [zb] parks up next to me with a running fridge!
Wouldn’t have minded so much if there wasn’t loads of space away from me.
Why disturb someone who’s obviously asleep FFS?

Was that the one which kept cutting in and out last night at DP services, I was there but tbh that wasn’t only noisy thing there last night, the planes flying overhead were pretty noisy, oh and my snoring :slight_smile: all for the princely sum of £18.50 - quality!!! not!

jessicas dad:

topmixer11:

Silver_Surfer:

[/quoteYAWN YAWN YAWN YAWN YAWN ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

your that useless you cant even quote right :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Point well made me thinks!

Muckaway:
Fridges don’t bother me, it’s when foreign drivers park beside and gather around shouting…

:unamused: When in doubt…blame the foreigners :unamused: , there are numerous inconsiderate tossers calling themselves drivers from the UK also, or am I parking in different places to you.

robroy:

Muckaway:
Fridges don’t bother me, it’s when foreign drivers park beside and gather around shouting…

:unamused: When in doubt…blame the foreigners :unamused: , there are numerous inconsiderate tossers calling themselves drivers from the UK also, or am I parking in different places to you.

Wheatley, Reading and Chieveley are the MSAs I use the most. A bit of the old A40 near Eynsham is where I tend to stop most but my favourite is the Rollright Stones :smiley:

Im more bothered about stepping out the lorry into a puddle of ■■■■ than the noise of a fridge.