Rubbish bins in the cab

A quick question, does everyone have a bin in the cab with them?

I ask as ive got about 10 boxes of Bag it Bin it paper carrier bags sat in my outstation and ive given some thought to driving round the lorry parks on the services and giving out half a dozen to every driver to hang up and when they are full, in theory they can drop them in a bin.

Would this be welcomed or would i be told to go away??

These are left over from the summer campaign when they were given out to car drivers on the services for a day or two.

Cheers

Mick.

I predict they’ll end up scattered accross laybyes the length and breadth of the Kingdom if you did. :unamused: :smiley:

tofer:
I predict they’ll end up scattered accross laybyes the length and breadth of the Kingdom if you did. :unamused: :smiley:

Yeah, thats my worry. I can find uses for them but just looking to see if they could be put to better use by you guys.

Ah well, just an idea,

Mick.

tofer:

maybe some would but if it makes even a few drivers think then its a good idea. i use carrier bags as a bin bag ,one a day (bugger no smilies for an angels halo)
anything is worth a try , i put a plastic 45 drum with top off in our yard as a bin and place is alot cleaner.

good idea oscar go for it. :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

You can buy carrier bags on the ferries, about 38 quid and they have cigs in them :laughing:

and if you run out of bags in the week for your rubbish go into toosco’s and use the self check outs and just after you pay for your said items ram a ■■■■■■■■ of carrier bags in with your goodies :wink: :wink: jobs a good un :smiley:

:laughing: good ideas guys, prefer booze to ■■■■ since i give up and seem to develope a nervous twitch when near tescos/asda/sainburys or any shop and def panic at motorway service shops :open_mouth: :open_mouth: (cept truck shops :astonished: ) so cant get many bags :laughing: seems oscardog is me only option so i dont go near a shop

I use carrier bags for rubbish and when I go shopping I normally take one carrier bag for each item I buy :wink:

I’ve got a fancy stainless steel bin from Tesco in the passenger side footwell. Chucking rubbish out the window really annoys me. I shouted at a driver parked in front of me in a layby for doing that. There was a bin right next to his truck, which I chucked his rubbish into for the useless ****

gezt:
maybe some would but if it makes even a few drivers think then its a good idea. i use carrier bags as a bin bag ,one a day (bugger no smilies for an angels halo)

Ken.

Quinny:

gezt:

Ken.

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Harry Monk:
I use carrier bags for rubbish and when I go shopping I normally take one carrier bag for each item I buy :wink:

Regarding using “self-checks” at Tesco’s… have the rest of you twigged on to the fact that you can screw them for extra Clubcard points by telling the machine you’re using your own bags, provided you don’t exceed one bag per item purchased? :wink:

Every little helps! :grimacing: