ross on wye

2 points…

again cattle market time to steer clear again, i stopped there today the facilitys are dreadful, the rest room is some sort of dreadful flea pit, i was served by some manky bird with yellow cigerette stained fingers, the bog was broken and food dripping in fat.

i thought i would try it after hunter giving it the thumbs up after his time there but im thinking it has gone down hill since he has left.

the bp garage opposite do you have to pay■■? i noticed wed night the entrance for cars had lorries asleep on it but when i stopped there thurs night no one was there and i dont know if they had been warned clamped etc…

i ended up parking across vosa gates.

jessicas dad:
the rest room is some sort of dreadful flea pit, i was served by some manky bird with yellow cigerette stained fingers, the bog was broken and food dripping in fat.

I last stopped there at the end of June and things were certainly miles better than it had been before. It’s a shame as Hunter seemed to be making a real change to the place :frowning:

jessicas dad:

the bp garage opposite do you have to pay■■? i noticed wed night the entrance for cars had lorries asleep on it but when i stopped there thurs night no one was there and i dont know if they had been warned clamped etc…

£10 with a free shower.

Kate:

jessicas dad:

£10 with a free shower.

cheers kate i dont mind that then, cattle market is £10 with free dose of sarmonella.