BP services Ross On Wye

Went in here this morning for a butty and coffee from Greggs and went to the bog. ■■■■ me what a disgrace! :open_mouth: 2 seats ripped off the lavs and laid on the floor, no bog roll in any of the traps and one of our knuckle dragging friends thought it would be funny to pebble dash all up the back full it with bog roll and not bother flushing it :unamused:
Would love to see the state of their houses if they think it’s ok to have toilet manners worse than a pig :confused: The place ain’t been up that long and already the tossers in our industry are trying their best to ■■■■ it up for the rest of us. No wonder they’re charging now. The same drivers would be the ones who come on here complaint that lay bys and ind estates have become no overnight parking for HGV’S , what do they expect when this the state they get left in?

There was no soap last week too and the dryer didn’t work ,makes me think where do the staff serving the grub go ?

Starbucks probably, nice and clean in there!

They’re the only ■■■■ houses in there, unless the trek upto Starbucks Coffee to use their facilities which I doubt very much.

Just a Random thought but your complaint once you tidy up the language a bit may get a better result If you send it here
eurogarages.com/contact-us/

Rather than a bunch of random no marks on a truck forum :question:

Not to stand up for Truckers (Heaven forbid!), but there’s an awful lot of football coaches stop there - you don’t think it could be them do you■■?

Stop at Ross cattle market over the road, cracks me up the way they crow bar themselves in to the BP at night when they got 10 football pitches of room over the way.

Silver_Surfer:
Stop at Ross cattle market over the road, cracks me up the way they crow bar themselves in to the BP at night when they got 10 football pitches of room over the way.

Have they started charging for parking on the cattle market? A driver told me last week they have. I’ve also been told that you have to pay for parking on the cattle market at Penrith now, I heard it was £15! :open_mouth:

The Sarge:
Not to stand up for Truckers (Heaven forbid!), but there’s an awful lot of football coaches stop there - you don’t think it could be them do you■■?

It could well have been sarge but surely if it was someone off a “football coach” that did it, it would’ve been cleaned up by 8:00 Monday morning?? Also you only have to look at the state of the bogs at places like Lymm and South Mimms to make me think that 9 times out of 10 it’s one of our lot that’s done it.

SteveBarnsleytrucker:

Silver_Surfer:

Have they started charging for parking on the cattle market? A driver told me last week they have. I’ve also been told that you have to pay for parking on the cattle market at Penrith now, I heard it was £15! :open_mouth:

£10 loads of room, couple of showers & bogs, greasy spoon, 24h.

I think the BP is £20.

No brainer. I dunno if lads don’t know about it, signage ain’t brilliant for the cattle truck stop.

Silver_Surfer:

SteveBarnsleytrucker:

Silver_Surfer:

I think the BP is £20.

No brainer. I dunno if lads don’t know about it, signage ain’t brilliant for the cattle truck stop.

I used to go to the greasy spoon for a brekky, proper ■■■■ hole but a good breakfast :smiley:
They used to have 2 German Sheperds one of which was blind in one eye roaming around, they had a collection tin on the counter to try to raise money for the one who was blind to have an operation.

Silver_Surfer:

SteveBarnsleytrucker:

Silver_Surfer:

I think the BP is £20.

Used to be £10 at the BP and you got a copied till reciept :wink:
I used to head further down the road at Whitchurch, grab a shower then walk round to the hotel for my tea.