ross on wye cattle market

bloody hell i looked this post up especially wanting to stop there on my way up from cardiff tomorrow but wont bother now. :angry: :angry: :angry:

last nite i had the misfortune of doing a trailer change at this over priced dump i was supposed to be going to strensham but lack of driving time meant we had to do it here. i had to pay Ā£10 for parking plus another Ā£10 for change over.
this morning i was having a good moan to girl in snack van n she said at least its cheaper than services, no its not i said i did same job 2 weeks ago and paid Ā£20 and the food was better too!!
its got to be the worst place in the country

should of done the c/o in homebase car park across the road less money and wouldnā€™t have to put up with the inbred ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  whoā€™s hygiene is well off the mark

tenner for a change over? youā€™re avin a larf

What do they do if you dont pay for changeover? I Mean it takes literally 5-7mins to drop then lift a trailer so how they justify charging I dont know.

No doubt about it , that place is a [zb] holeā€¦last time I went there they had signs up every whereā€¦driversā€¦dont do this , dont do thatā€¦I took heed I just dont go to thier ā– ā– ā– ā–  truckstop any more

mugā€¦

Ā£10 to changeover :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: i hope you got a receipt for that and i doubt you will be seeing that again. i would have told to get stuffed.

I reckon thereā€™s enough grease in that girlā€™s hair to fry a portion of chips.

BUT-

Did you take advantage of the BOGOF breakfast offer.

Now I like a full english as much as the next man but would you risk itā– ā– ?

only been in it once and that was about 2 year ago and havent been back, i think they must have the same ideas as the idiot that quernhowe on the a1 as its the same

No I didnā€™t try the bogof deal to be honest I had enough money for a ā– ā– ā– ā–  weak coffee, but I did read the small print it was easier to get a mortgage! I wonā€™t be rushing back.

I stopped there once, asked for the Chicken Curry. told the Inbred behind the counter to forget it when I saw IT putting a Morrisons ready meal in the Microwave. Is that sign still there that says KEEP SPEED DOWN AS ITS YOU THAT EATS THE DUST?? Eat there and You will BITE THE DUST!!! Them flea ridden German Shepperds looked more appetising. That sign that says BRING A MATE. ENGLISH BREAKFAST B.O.G.O.F. should be ENGLISH BREAKFAST, TAKE YOUR MATE & BOGOFF UPTO JCT1 M50.

i canā€™t believe you paid. :laughing:

I cannot believe this cesspit is still allowed to be open, it was minging in 1990 and appears to have gone downhill since then

Never ever have anything to eat or drink there as youā€™ll end up with food poisoning. It is THE worse place in the whole of the UK for food, at least 10x as bad as Quernhow and thatā€™s being generous. :open_mouth: My stomach is lead lined and doesnā€™t bat an eyelid at being fed with 2 week out-of-date yoghurts :astonished: , nor milk with chunks in it either :open_mouth: but the food from there has my gut churning and close to throwing it all back up :imp: . That gives you a good indication of how bad it is. :open_mouth:

Like Malc above, I canā€™t believe that they havenā€™t been shut down by Enviro Health. :angry:

if you ā€œdoā€ park there you can walk down the hill into the town and the chinese at the bottom is spot on :wink:

also it boils their pish when you come back to the truck with food you have bought somewhere else!! :laughing: :laughing:

Rob K:
Never ever have anything to eat or drink there as youā€™ll end up with food poisoning. It is THE worse place in the whole of the UK for food, at least 10x as bad as Quernhow and thatā€™s being generous. :open_mouth: My stomach is lead lined and doesnā€™t bat an eyelid at being fed with 2 week out-of-date yoghurts :astonished: , nor milk with chunks in it either :open_mouth: but the food from there has my gut churning and close to throwing it all back up :imp: . That gives you a good indication of how bad it is. :open_mouth:

Like Malc above, I canā€™t believe that they havenā€™t been shut down by Enviro Health. :angry:

Is it owned by the same people as Swindon truck Stopā€¦ :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

altitude:

Rob K:

Is it owned by the same people as Swindon truck Stopā€¦ :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

2nd cousins, from a travelling circus

i heard the owner reads this forum so i wonder if heā€™ll come on like the j26 guy did and answer his critics lol :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

scotstrucker:
i heard the owner reads this forum so i wonder if heā€™ll come on like the j26 guy did and answer his critics lol :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Lets hope soā€¦ are you sure he can read :open_mouth: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
Thinking about it I did tell him to his face, in front of a full cafe what a hole it was, he didnā€™t reply because he knows itā€™s true.