Ross on Wye parking

Hi everyone
Seen a couple of old posts re parking at cattle market. Is it ok there or are there any other places anyone can recommend. Like to be able to get a shower but could call at msa tomorrow.
Cheers

Its OK parking at the cattle market. There’s a choke and puke there and whilst not the best at least the food is warm. Used to be showers/toilets there but not been in a night out capacity for some years and they were a bit crap. Shower at MSA and park at cattle market would probably be the better option.

Better off at the BP on the main road. They have showers.

The cattle market has 2 showers, £10 per night, loads of room, don’t litter him please as he’s one of my fave spots. You have to crow bar yourself in to the BP at night & someone sez the showers were cold.

The parking at the BP is now £14.99…

Kate:
The parking at the BP is now £14.99…

That’s gone up by £14.99 to what it used to cost to park up then :smiley: robbing ■■■■■■

It was free for a while after the rebuild until they built up some regulars… then it went to £10… now after another refit, it’s 14.99 or 19.99 with a meal voucher according to the signs… bear in mind that up until last wednesday (the last time I was in) the staff had no vouchers etc, and the food outlets ie greggs and subway are both closed by 8pm, I think the whole thing is shocking… However, you do get a free shower included in the price :slight_smile: :slight_smile:
It’s now owned by EuroGarages, who also have what used to be Bolton West amongst others. They’re also taking on alot of Roachefs I believe, as Virgin are no longer interested…
Euro Garages are also rebuilding Raglan North and South, work is due to start soon.

Thanks for the replies
I parked at the cattle market in the end. I was pleasantly surprised…£10 parking, and showers and toilets nice and clean. Greasy spoon open 24 hrs, but didn’t try it. Walked a mile or so in to town where there is a Morrisons, Wetherspoons etc.
Called in to BP garage up road. £19.99 with food voucher but imagine it will be a bit noisy with main road and fuel customers etc.
Will stay at cattle market if down that neck f the woods again…

If you walked into town you should of gone in the plough inn it’s good in there,well it was years ago when I went in there.
Was a good Chinese just around the corner too,one night I slung the remains of my chicken fried rice on the roof of my mates cab the sound of all the local birds in the morning stomping around gave him one hell of a wake up call 2hrs before he was due to leave!! :grimacing: :grimacing:

Kate:
It was free for a while after the rebuild until they built up some regulars… then it went to £10… now after another refit, it’s 14.99 or 19.99 with a meal voucher according to the signs… bear in mind that up until last wednesday (the last time I was in) the staff had no vouchers etc, and the food outlets ie greggs and subway are both closed by 8pm, I think the whole thing is shocking… However, you do get a free shower included in the price :slight_smile: :slight_smile:
It’s now owned by EuroGarages, who also have what used to be Bolton West amongst others. They’re also taking on alot of Roachefs I believe, as Virgin are no longer interested…
Euro Garages are also rebuilding Raglan North and South, work is due to start soon.

Think they also have the BP on the A50 @ Uttoxeter :question:

The Rustler:

Kate:

Think they also have the BP on the A50 @ Uttoxeter :question:

they also have the services off jct 22 m1 but only the petrol station is open

Yeah the snap van serves basic fare but you don’t expect silver service, just pleasant people. Jenny who owns the caf is good people.