Robbing Barstewards!

Well my week got off to a flyer…Arrived at work 04.30 to find police in yard & as I walked towards my truck I noticed the torn curtains & freight all over the floor next to the truck.
Resulted in me being stuck waiting for 9hrs while curtains were fixed & for loss assessor to arrive. About 20 trailers were opened but mine was the only one that they slashed the curtains on.
ROBBING BARSTEWARDS!!!
Police didnt even check for fingerprints!!!

Instead of waiting 9 hours why didn’t you just go home and wait for your gaffer to phone you when it was fixed and ready to go? Or am I missing some other part of the story here? :confused:

Rob K:
Instead of waiting 9 hours why didn’t you just go home and wait for your gaffer to phone you when it was fixed and ready to go? Or am I missing some other part of the story here? :confused:

look at the curtain straps rob ud be proud of them wudnt ya !!! :laughing:

Rob K:

I work from an outbase so was told by my gaffers to wait with the truck :smiling_imp:

What were the police there for ?
checking for defective rear lights or number plates ■■
I could never be convinced they there were investigating the theft or the criminal damage :exclamation:
Bit out of their comfort zone, they might have to arrest some scum who may retaliate.

And I trust you did the right thing by only doing another six hours…

raymundo:

Seconded!

raymundo:
I could never be convinced they there were investigating the theft or the criminal damage :exclamation:
Bit out of their comfort zone, they might have to arrest some scum who may retaliate.

Didnt have too, they tried sending me home but i said i needed to fuel up & then i went to truck wash.

Can somebody please give the theiving ■■■■■■■■ some lessons on opening Curtainsiders please…it will save a lot of hassle and lost time in the future…

Glad I don’t drive a curtainsider anymore. Not a secure yard then. Better hope it’s nominated as a base on the insurance policy, seeing as you’re outbased. They will try and wriggle their way out of paying out if it’s not

PMSL. Have a look at the picture. The material of the curtain will not hold any finger prints at all and that is the same with the load you have inside.

Unless there is blood or spit left behind at the scene SOCO will not get anything

Unlucky Tyler,

We have a problem with local scroats after copper, plod not interested. I wonder why they left that Worcester boiler?

off topic
Have Travis put you on tracker and given you a bump cap yet?

mickyblue:

PMSL. Have a look at the picture. The material of the curtain will not hold any finger prints at all and that is the same with the load you have inside.

Unless there is blood or spit left behind at the scene SOCO will not get anything

Michael Blue (flashing light on head man)
So you are ‘■■■■■■■ Myself Laughing’ at the thought that an innocent citizen might have thought our PUBLIC SERVANTS ie the police, might have done something useful for a change!
Stay as a wannabe copper please.

raymundo:

mickyblue:

So you are ‘■■■■■■■ Myself Laughing’ at the thought that an innocent citizen might have thought our PUBLIC SERVANTS ie the police, might have done something useful for a change!

Did you have a good think before you posted this?

My “PMSL” was about “Police didnt even check for fingerprints!!!”

Yeah the gent suffered a crime and i am sorry to hear that happen, but, your trying to get another topic going as i will now quote your last post

I could never be convinced they there were investigating the theft or the criminal damage

and with the

police, might have done something useful for a change!

None of us were there apart from the OP.

what makes me laugh is, do we all know what the Police know or are doing behind the scenes in relation to this crime? NO!

You may take the pee out of what i do for a living, which i don’t give a crap about. If i ever met you face to face you will then notice that i will talk to you on the same level over a coffee and we might even have a laugh.

OK, fine with me but who pays for the coffee ■■
Excuse me for having a dig but been off sick for six weeks so extremely bored so enjoy trying to wind people up, no offence intended.

No problem

MADBAZ:
Unlucky Tyler,

We have a problem with local scroats after copper, plod not interested. I wonder why they left that Worcester boiler?

off topic
Have Travis put you on tracker and given you a bump cap yet?

We have the masternaught telematics system fitted & i don’t know what you mean by bump cap

raymundo:

mickyblue:

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: