Robbed in france

chilistrucker:

magners:
…looks like protek locks, are the way too go.

Im surprised that anyone still “doing Europe” doesnt fit these as standard!!

Most seem to have no problem finding the money for a few hundred spot lights, tacky bits of chrome or a fancy paint job!!! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

jj72:
:laughing: if that hadn’t come from you harry, i’d never have believed a word of it :wink: :laughing:

Anyone who ever watched “Batman” in the 1960’s knows what a real threat Knockout Gas is.

I’m a fairly light sleeper,and any noise or movement during the night and I’m up and looking out of the curtains.
But,one night parked at Heston Services on the M4,and I awoke the following morning with a headache that felt like I’d had a screwdriver pushed through my head,the pain behind my eyes was incredible.My mouth and throat felt so dry,and I had trouble focusing.

When I got out of the cab I found a six foot diameter hole in the side of the trailer,and six pallets of power tools gone!

The only explanation that I could come up with was that I’d been gassed and rendered unconcious,which was also the reason given to me by other people (including some members of these forums).

Just because it hasn’t happened to you doesn’t mean it doesn’t go on

It does go on,and has been for some years,and I now plug in a narcotic gas alarm every night.

And no,I hadn’t sold the pallets or done my running money!

KW:
I awoke the following morning with a headache that felt like I’d had a screwdriver pushed through my head,the pain behind my eyes was incredible.My mouth and throat felt so dry,and I had trouble focusing.

i had the same last sunday morning - does that mean mrs JJ72 is gassing me? :open_mouth: :unamused: :laughing:

jj72:

KW:
I awoke the following morning with a headache that felt like I’d had a screwdriver pushed through my head,the pain behind my eyes was incredible.My mouth and throat felt so dry,and I had trouble focusing.

i had the same last sunday morning - does that mean mrs JJ72 is gassing me? :open_mouth: :unamused: :laughing:

That all depends on what she ate the night before :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

Dear Mrs Beverley Bell,
I’ve never been gassed. But i don’t stop driving until i get where i’m going.

jj72:

KW:

Unless you do some tidying around the house she is going too she told me . :unamused:

Oh and gassing is for real , it happens to me regular as clockwork whenever i go to the bar i wake up in the morning with no money and feel groggy. What more evidence do you need ■■

Harry,

On the Germans eating houses theme. This Frenchman ate a light aircraft.

edition.cnn.com/WORLD/europe/980 … verything/

If you could see a simple diagram of the internal workings of a night heater it would be seen that they work on a heat exchanger principle.

The combustion - exhaust chamber is completely seperate from the air circulation side. This is so that if the flame was to go out, smoke & unburnt fuel cannot be blown into the cab.

So i’m not sure how it would be possible to induce a gas through the external exhaust.

Also, having read the reply from the, Royal College of Anaesthetists, what gas do you think is being used?

Driveroneuk:
If you could see a simple diagram of the internal workings of a night heater it would be seen that they work on a heat exchanger principle.

The combustion - exhaust chamber is completely seperate from the air circulation side. This is so that if the flame was to go out, smoke & unburnt fuel cannot be blown into the cab.

So i’m not sure how it would be possible to induce a gas through the external exhaust.

Also, having read the reply from the, Royal College of Anaesthetists, what gas do you think is being used?

You are not taking this seriously are you? They use Hypodermic Syringes and force Harry’s Batman gas through the door rubbers. :stuck_out_tongue:

A driver told me that the SAS are to blame. He said they do it Iranian Embassy seige style. Apparently the MOD need the money.

David H:
A driver told me that the SAS are to blame. He said they do it Iranian Embassy seige style. Apparently the MOD need the money.

Is that why i woke up one sunday in Carisio to find a Balcolny built under my windscreen, something to give them to fastrope onto :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Chemistry is a very well-understood science and quite simply there is no such thing as “knockout gas”.

Harry Monk:
Chemistry is a very well-understood science and quite simply there is no such thing as “knockout gas”.

Is it Harry? You’ve obviously never had to go to the bog after I’ve laid a seriously smelly cable :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

macplaxton:

Harry Monk:

Is it Harry? You’ve obviously never had to go to the bog after I’ve laid a seriously smelly cable :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

that’s probably the less deadly but still unpleasant “throw up gas” :laughing:

Harry Monk:

think russian special forces would prob beg too differ.

An interesting read which, so far as i can see, does not imply one particular substance usable/has been used in these alleged cases.

Driveroneuk:
An interesting read which, so far as i can see, does not imply one particular substance usable/has been used in these alleged cases.

Incapacitating agent - Wikipedia

apart from maybe a derivitive of fentanyl?

mind you like the comment regarding fu man chu and batman.

re fentanyl. when my mum was really ill with cancer, she was on morphine, and they gave her these, sort of odd foam type lollipops, too try and relieve her pain, looks like, fentanyl, is what it may have been.

you learn something new everyday.

So red wine and Get Vingt Sept are on the list of incapacitating agents :stuck_out_tongue:

I am of the opinion that, joking apart, if such a gas were in existance it would not be waisted solely on truck drivers parked in lay byes. It would probably be put to more productive use by thieves with bigger fish to fry.