ROAD SEVICES FORTH (LEVEN)photos

:confused: gardner or rolls or β– β– β– β– β– β– β– β–  me dad drove them all at some time, but the rolls was the fastest but the thirstiest, the β– β– β– β– β– β– β–  just had the edge on mpg, :laughing:

v7victor:

yungnad:

v7victor:
Pinched this one of the β– β– β– β– β– β– β–  thread,a good photo of an old crown lock up.The bloke said he saw it some where last week do’s any one know where the photo was taken?.Vic

:smiley: hi v7victor its at alexanders at bowness there is 2 of them parked up there, 1 on the road and the other in the yard, i was delivering and couldnt resist a photo, last time i saw these in use i was with me old man in his big j :blush:

Its good to get a reply to this photo as i used to drag these trailers all over the country with a big j pulling it!!

Heres an old AEC i drove for the forth.

Nice to remember the old days I wonder who does all this work now ? . Regards Larry.

Lawrence Dunbar:
Nice to remember the old days I wonder who does all this work now ? . Regards Larry.

Hard to say Larry.but i bet its not so much fun as we had doing it,Vic.

couple of more photos guys.

alan digital camera 151.JPG

Hi Alan,RMS513H the next reg to 514 was based at Darlington and was driven by Dennis Compton and then Dennis Blades.

methil docks and granton workshops

S7300827.JPG

balfours of leven

princess street edinburgh on route to fountain bridge brewery

alanuk300:
princess street edinburgh on route to fountain bridge brewery

Nice to see this thread on page 1 again, here’s a photo of the brewery,Vic.

Brought this page forward to page one for an old mate of mine who as just become a member of T.N.

Q

alanuk300:
Q

I need to know what your saying ?

Hey loved working this companyin the 60s

v7victor:
Hey i loved working this company in the 60s

when in your area your dad was my govener i think :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

whos that then ?

Yea Rob,Jeff Fox he was manager at Leven depot,you came under the nearest depot to were you tipped to other work or get a return load :confused: