Responsible cyclist - not

Where’s that cyclist that used to rant on here? Be interesting to see what he makes of this:
(whilst watching it think of a red line letting go :wink: )

Vicars & children beware, some colourful language in both clip & comments.

Oh, I was hoping the truck needed to make an emergancy stop and the cyclist would have bounced off the back it the truck he was tailgating.

Alas, no happy ending.

I did that sort of things 40 years ago,I remember a bus conductor leaning out of the platform and yelling “get any closer you will be driving the zb thing”.

I do a lot of road riding and the arrogance of other cyclists is incredible. Surely the aim is to avoid an accident or collision whatever type of road user you are. Suppose if the driver had more room and was further over to the pavement he wouldnt have needed to “get the * over”, but then any cyclist on the pavement side would be moaning too. Still, good advert for the k&m.

I think the cyclist was referring to the car driver about getting over. The car was a bit out of line with the others.

It’s called “slipstreaming” that’s just how we roll !! Altough with my level of fitness I just do it behind fat folk on mobility scooters !! :laughing:

Trucks dangerously tailgate on the motorway everyday, is the OP going to post any of them videos up?

chester:
Trucks dangerously tailgate on the motorway everyday, is the OP going to post any of them videos up?

What he said! :laughing:

re the OP, I wonder what cyclist chappy would say about this :astonished:

youtube.com/watch?v=rq5r-NFN … e=youtu.be

Probably blame me for going through a green light :unamused:

Have to say I was expecting a little more, bit of a non event to me. I talk to vehicles everyday, bit like the 2nd vid with the driver cursing the tool riding across him, shocking language btw. As for me I wouldnt be getting that close to the vehicle in front, I’m not that quick, I prefer a little more space.