Those dangerous cyclists

youtube.com/watch?v=4CGP0MhcRvE

Good job that trucker was keeping well away.
I’m a cyclist as well as a driver (and other things) and see you next Tuesdays like this really grip my ■■■■, because the contribute to the “them and us” mindset between truckers and cyclists.
I propose a new “them and us” between sensible, considerate drivers and selfish numpties.

Ahh, so that’s why trucks need side protection bars, to stop cyclists knocking other cyclists off and under the truck.
I get it now! :smiley:

Roaduser66 will be along shortly to place the blame for that near collision square at the feet of the lorry driver for not watching and seeing it unfold.
He’ll also tel us the statistics for cyclist overtaking collisions

The-Snowman:
Roaduser66 will be along shortly to place the blame for that near collision square at the feet of the lorry driver for not watching and seeing it unfold.
He’ll also tel us the statistics for cyclist overtaking collisions

So true just wait :smiley:

Nice to see cyclist give thumbs up at the lights :smiley:

Wonder what the charge would of been for the cyclist if that bloke on the bike ended up under the wheels…causing death by dangerous cycling maybe??

It’s not a great advert for cycling ability, but really nothing happened. Boris biker was shocked but ok, truck driver was swift on the brakes and probably would have got it stopped if it had gone worse.

Speedy cyclist was a ■■■■ of ■■■■■. But everyone was ok weren’t they?!

I don’t reckon those kecks will be going in the wash basket.

F-reds:
Speedy cyclist was a ■■■■ of ■■■■■. But everyone was ok weren’t they?!

Try saying that next time a pro cyclist who creeps the forum posts a video of a truck near missing a cyclist where the lorry driver is to blame and see the reaction you get!
They’d be after your blood mate, with your head on a stick! :laughing:

xichrisxi:
Wonder what the charge would of been for the cyclist if that bloke on the bike ended up under the wheels…causing death by dangerous cycling maybe??

‘pedalling furiously’ may well be the legal definition.

a truly horrible piece of cycling and it would be nice if plod could have a word, but alas no reg plates. The bit that bemuses me is the man that got hit just carries on as if it had never happened - odd.

I’d love to have seen what happened if he caught him up at the lights. :smiling_imp:

peterm:
I’d love to have seen what happened if he caught him up at the lights. :smiling_imp:

:laughing:
You think he would have bothered to stop at the lights?

just seen this on the daily mail website

‘Google has taught its fleet of self-driving cars to detect cyclists on the road. The search giant’s latest self-driving car reports reveals its autonomous vehicles can now interpret riders’ hand signals with onboard sensors and uses machine learning to remember behavior’

cant wait , love to see what its makes of certain gestures, how will it predict the unpredictable lycra warrior

The-Snowman:

peterm:

Daft git that I am, I didn’t even think of that. :blush: :slight_smile:

peterm:

The-Snowman:

peterm:

Daft git that I am, I didn’t even think of that. :blush: :slight_smile:

I have seen the longer video and when they arrive at the lights nothing happens, the idiot is there and the one who was nearly knocked off makes no complaint, he simply gets off his bike and pushes it along the pavement :astonished:
If someone had done that to me and I caught them up I wouldn’t be shy in coming forward and having my two penn’ort worth