Reading Services

Anyone got an idea of when this place gets full?

Going from Hereford to Tilbury and need somewhere “secure” to park en route…looks like i have a choice of Oxford, Chievely or Reading…don’t think i will make J26, not allowed to park at South Mimms…

Should be looking to park up by 19.30’ish at the latest.

DonutUK:
“secure” to park en route…

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: secure :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

when you find that place mate let the rest of us know :wink: :laughing: :grimacing:

In my experience Reading services is one of the least secure places i know of. Better off parking at Max cafe heres the address.

Bath Road
Padworth
Reading
Berkshire
RG7 5HR

0118 971 2372

Just get off junction 12 and head south on the a4 and you will find it next to a small car dealers. If you get to the petrol station you’ve gone too far, go down to the roundabout and back up

Very friendly, nice and quiet and they only charge a tenner including a full meal and drink. I usually have the roast beef :wink: I have parked there at 9pm and still got a meal

Be warned this thread is now 3 years old…

viewtopic.php?t=22797&highlight=

But ■■■■■■ abound