Reading Parking

Anywhere decent to park around Reading? Industrial estates or large laybyes will do.

msgyorkie:
Anywhere decent to park around Reading? Industrial estates or large laybyes will do.

Big lay by just off junc 12 towards Newbury at Theale - easy walk into the village -turn round at bottom to get back to Reading.

Steve

neversweat1:

msgyorkie:

Big lay by just off junc 12 towards Newbury at Theale - easy walk into the village -turn round at bottom to get back to Reading.

Steve

Cheers bud. Ment to thank you earlier but forgot! :open_mouth: I used it and it was alright.

msgyorkie:

i used 2 park in moss cafe on a4 going towards newbury 10mins from m4 j12 nice and quite.cafe closes at 9pm ive never paid.

terry western brs:

msgyorkie:

i used 2 park in moss cafe on a4 going towards newbury 10mins from m4 j12 nice and quite.cafe closes at 9pm ive never paid.

Didnt it used to be called Macks/Max? - big teapot on the roof.

Suedehead:

terry western brs:

msgyorkie:

Didnt it used to be called Macks/Max? - big teapot on the roof.

Think your right, the only one I knew down there was called Max, wonder if it’s still going. :question:

You can also go left at the first roundabout towards the railway station & business park. lots of wagons park down there on the right.

I went into the cafe…think it was called Macks. Had a breakfast and asked about parking. It was £10 and was inclusive of a meal.