Rdc`s in fareham?

Are there any? Im off this afternoon to collect a load for delivery 0700 monday in fareham so secure parking would be nice too.... Any ideas gratefully received thanks

No RDC’s (that I am aware of), There are a couple of industrial estates, but thats about as secure as it gets, if you want somewhere a bit prettier to park up try heading for Lee-on-Solent when you get to Fareham, there are some carparks right on the sea front (can’t remember if there are any truck restrictions though) and pubs close by. Other then that it is head for Southampton and Rownhams services on the M27, About 25 minutes from Fareham, or stop at Sutton Scotney or one of the many laybys on the A34. About all I can suggest I’m afraid.

Thanks, i couldnt remember there being an rdc there but its that type of load :wink:

BAILEYS TRUCKSTOP
WALTON RD
RAILWAY TRIANGLE IND EST
FARLINGTON
PORTSMOUTH

at 1st junction on A27 after M27 turn left then 1st left towards towards ind est.

open till 2pm on a sun

toilet
showers
tv room
overnight security patrols
nearby pub :smiley: :smiley:

neil46:
BAILEYS TRUCKSTOP
WALTON RD
RAILWAY TRIANGLE IND EST
FARLINGTON
PORTSMOUTH

at 1st junction on A27 after M27 turn left then 1st left towards towards ind est.

open till 2pm on a sun

toilet
showers
tv room
overnight security patrols
nearby pub :smiley: :smiley:

Thanks neil, might struggle to get there before 1400 today though :laughing: :wink:
Do they leave the gates open?

sorry JB i dont know just copied it from the truck drivers guide to cafes and truckstops.

you could ring them

Hi JB,I may be a little late with this but the rdc will probably be the co-op beens it is so early.If it is you can park right outside where you tip as there is plenty of room there.
Spent many a night there when i worked at Stobarts.There is a Sainsburys just up the road as well but it will probably be shut when you get there.

jase:
Hi JB,I may be a little late with this but the rdc will probably be the co-op beens it is so early.If it is you can park right outside where you tip as there is plenty of room there.
Spent many a night there when i worked at Stobarts.There is a Sainsburys just up the road as well but it will probably be shut when you get there.

i have worked for them and i now deliver to another unit on that estate.
M27 j11
up the sliproad and turn right at the roundabout. left hand lane and down the sliproad to the roundabout. 4th exit (dual carriageway) and turn right at the next roundabout. across the roundabout (sainsburys) and follow it to the end. turn right and CO-OP is 50 yards on your left. parking is accepted on this estate :wink:

If his address is anything like a normal address, then Segenworth et al come under Fareham!!
The delivery could be anywhere in that area … if you have a look at the address and then decide is best, JB. By the way, I assume its Fareham, Hampshire and not the Fareham just down the road from Guildford??