southampton

Anywhere decent to park.facilities would be nice.

I think there’s a cafe near the Freightliner depot, certainly saw a lot of wagons parked up there when on holiday.
Rownhams’ services on the M27?
If you can find somewhere near the Ikea, there’re a lot of cafes in West Quay Shopping Centre.

Might not be much help this but when I was down there the other week I parked in the services off the m27 j2. From the m27 run half mile north and there is a services there with a mcdonalds and about 10 spaces for trucks. It’s free and was secure for me, I had mobile phone stuff on the back !

Kerbdog:
Might not be much help this but when I was down there the other week I parked in the services off the m27 j2. From the m27 run half mile north and there is a services there with a mcdonalds and about 10 spaces for trucks. It’s free and was secure for me, I had mobile phone stuff on the back !

That would be one of the better places. If you come out of the servives and walk towards Ower (3rd exit off the roundabout as you facing it) the is a pub that does a reasonable carvery etc so its not just limited to msa food!!

Under the itchen toll bridge. Plenty of shops etc. You need to approach from Hamble side or its £25 to cross the toll!

some park just outside the docks third avenue i think its called u got a tesco kfc mcdonalds across the roundabout and a shell garage

Kerbdog:

long way for scousers to nick your load! :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

Ended up in rownhams.thanx anyway