Random sight of the day

There I was crawling along the M4 at about 7:30 this morning when I noticed an artic parked up on the hard shoulder with his hazards flashing, then as I got closer I could see a hi-viz moving about along the grass verge, the fella was only up a tree picking apples off it :laughing: :laughing: he had a carrier bag up there with him filling it up :laughing: :laughing:

Anyone see anything more random than that :question: :question:

Dunno, saw some bloke gawping at me whilst I was picking me apples today.

We had a foreign driver in our yard today and on his feet were white socks and pink crocs, i mean what’s all that about FFS.

bald bloke:
We had a foreign driver in our yard today and on his feet were white socks and pink crocs, i mean what’s all that about FFS.

I somehow deduced this fella drives trucks! Is this him?

Own Account Driver:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
PMSL.

I saw what i thought to be a leg on the hard shoulder of the M6.
Then i thought, narrrr you’re seeing things, It’s a ham like they have on tom and jerry.
On the news the following day, They said that body parts were found on the M6.
Well that cleared that up.

Saw a woman flicking her bean in the traffic this morning in Peterborough. Dirty ■■■■■ I nearly spilled my coffee.

Own Account Driver:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: good answer

the maoster:

bald bloke:

I somehow deduced this fella drives trucks! Is this him?

Alas no but there is a slight resemblance.

NewLad:
Saw a woman flicking her bean in the traffic this morning in Peterborough. Dirty [zb], I nearly spilled my coffee.

Is that a euphemism? Cos it’ll be one for the spilling my coffee bank :stuck_out_tongue:

selby newcomer:
There I was crawling along the M4 at about 7:30 this morning when I noticed an artic parked up on the hard shoulder with his hazards flashing, then as I got closer I could see a hi-viz moving about along the grass verge, the fella was only up a tree picking apples off it :laughing: :laughing: he had a carrier bag up there with him filling it up :laughing: :laughing:

Anyone see anything more random than that :question: :question:

Was it a Mr Kiplin wagon ?!? :grimacing:

Apples at this time of year■■?

haddy:

Did you see how many apple tree’s there were on the side of the A14 and A12 last year?

haddy:

I thought that as well, how come they haven’t all fallen off long before now ?

I passed a tipper loaded with apples just this week. Can’t for the life of me remember where though.

raymundo:

haddy:

I thought that as well, how come they haven’t all fallen off long before now ?

Not had a hard enough frost yet.

Had to park in a lay-by in the backside of nowhere in Norfolk a few months back, very late at night, not a soul about and nothing around for miles. Sat in the truck having a crafty ■■■ and brew on a 45min break when a fella walks past me in the road out of the pitch darkness dressed as a cowboy.

Cowboy hat, boots, spurs the lot !!! … :laughing:

markoc:
Had to park in a lay-by in the backside of nowhere in Norfolk a few months back, very late at night, not a soul about and nothing around for miles. Sat in the truck having a crafty ■■■ and brew on a 45min break when a fella walks past me in the road out of the pitch darkness dressed as a cowboy.

Cowboy hat, boots, spurs the lot !!! … :laughing:

Give ua one of your ■■■■ mate. :smiley:

bazstan009:
Give ua one of your ■■■■ mate. :smiley:

+1…:laughing::lol:

Own Account Driver:

Sat in goods in waiting to be tipped and that comment made me lol :smiley: