Dogthehunter eyeballed (i think)

hello adam, was that you i saw on the M1 northbound near jnc 41 about 11am today mate?

if so eyeball eyeball :laughing: :laughing:

Churchill:
hello adam, was that you i saw on the M1 northbound near jnc 41 about 11am today mate?

if so eyeball eyeball :laughing: :laughing:

I don’t think you will be getting a reply.

dogthehunter on another thread:
Just to let you all know that i personally removed my diary and i shant be posting another …i enjoyed being part of this forum and sharing my daily lives with you all but i shant being doing it again it has caused me more than a headache…

I apologise to anyone who was offended by it and thank the people who enjoyed reading it…

Adam

oops, :open_mouth: i didn`t see that, cheers semtex.

hopefully he might have a change of heart.

ive sent him a pm of support why doe’snt some others and try and intice him back. :wink: :wink:

Im still here…just …there is a lot of very decent people on here in fact i would go as far as too say 99% of people on here are decent and i do appreciate the support that has been given 2 me … that wasnt me on the M1 today but if anyone does spot me about give us a wave and if i can il return the shout…

Thanks to you all im so grateful for the support

Adam

Glad to see you’re still with us m8

mate i thought i had eyeballed you a few times… then i realised you worked for a big company so no chance of that lol… where do u usually hang out

I hang out whereever i can park lol…do you mean truckstops m8?

lol nah like roads your on mostly… im usually on the m3 25 20 or the A34

lol all over to be honest spend quite of lot of time on the 303/m3/m4/m5…the best parts of the country are on these roads…who you on for?

robinsons removals mate check the photo forum i jst stuck up some piccies

I sent you a pm acceptme …Adam

dogthehunter:
Im still here…just …there is a lot of very decent people on here in fact i would go as far as too say 99% of people on here are decent and i do appreciate the support that has been given 2 me … that wasnt me on the M1 today but if anyone does spot me about give us a wave and if i can il return the shout…

Thanks to you all im so grateful for the support

Adam

glad your back anyway mate :smiley:

Adam was it you parked on the A38 just before Plymouth around 2 ish today â– â– ?

if it was I waved if not one of your collegues is going to be puzzled lol

Don’t wave back, someone might report you for only having one hand on the wheel. :laughing:

Was that you parked in a layby on the A30 near Redruth last night?

If so eyeball Didn’t want to wake you at 2am :smiley: