bugcos

Spotted been over taken by mee today on the m3 lol and then reached a hill where i got over taken by you and so on lol… You parking up in soton tonight then?

i was wondering where he was lately. :question:

Thought I was being hijacked lol :smiley: . Had good turnaround in Soton so ran up to Hungerford. Havent logged on for ages, got loads of catching up to do!

lol well mate my 1st over take i ran outta speed beside you in that crap wagon i was in lol then we decide to waste time by annoying you haha you looked like u were enjoying that apple too much… was good too c ya bud

saw u again at 3pm today heading North on the A34 and you looked well bored… i was behind a White and Company rigid in an 18tonner this time

acceptme:
saw u again at 3pm today heading North on the A34 and you looked well bored… i was behind a White and Company rigid in an 18tonner this time

Sure i eyeballed him a little later that day M1 north

ye probley u cant miss him… big old bald head and beard now lol… I hear he likes to be beeped at and reads signs stuck to the window

spotted today in shirebrook as i was coming in his motor was abandoned in the middle of the yard :sunglasses: took a quick pic went and put ma truck on the bay looked round to see him dissapearing into the distance :unamused:

gonzothejaffa1:
spotted today in shirebrook as i was coming in his motor was abandoned in the middle of the yard :sunglasses: took a quick pic went and put ma truck on the bay looked round to see him dissapearing into the distance :unamused:

was he running.

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

and again leavin southampton 5pm yesterday… must of been some hot tottie in the car beside him cause he was looking down for a while lol

certainly was mate some bird in a ford ka!!! :smiley:Â :smiley:Â :smiley:Â :smiley:

lol i thought so mate i was beeping and everything but u were glued haha was she wearing a skirt then…